anticolonialism in a sentence
1) Both supporters of Indonesia and supporters of the Netherlands in the administration cast their positions as favorable to anticolonialism .
2) The Soviet challenge and European colonial heritage made it vital for the United States to present and image of progressive anticolonialism .
3) His consequent congeniality toward the French alienated the Association of Mauritanian Youth, an important group advocated total independence and strict anticolonialism .
anticolonialism example sentences4) Gide's career ranged from its beginnings in the symbolist movement, to the advent of anticolonialism between the two World Wars.
5) After the onset of the Cold War, fierce anticolonialism emanated solely out of the black left, which paid dearly for opposing U.S. imperial policy.
6) After him, others, including Hafez Ibrahim began to use poetry to explore themes of anticolonialism as well as the classical concepts.
7) There is, indeed, a name for the beliefs that motivate President Obama, but it's not anticolonialism ; it's not even socialism.
8) Although often fratricidal, it ultimately united Algerians and seared the value of independence and the philosophy of anticolonialism into the national consciousness.
9) It was, after all, the first country founded on the principles of racial equality, world peace, anticolonialism , and economic advancement of the working class.
10) "Race Against Empire: Black Americans and anticolonialism , 1937-1957.
11) Cold War politics and anticolonialism
12) "The White Peril and L'Art nègre; Picasso, Primitivism, and anticolonialism ".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticolonialism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticolonialism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticolonialism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticolonialism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticolonialism.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticolonialism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticolonialism
Compound Sentences with anticolonialism
Complex Sentences with anticolonialism
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticolonialism