anticorruption in a sentence
1) An independent anticorruption body does not exist.
2) Uzbekistan has recently taken steps to implement an anticorruption program.
3) There is no specific provision of the anticorruption laws regarding narcotics-related corruption cases.
anticorruption example sentences4) However , strong forces of anticorruption in state institutions may help keep them at bay.
5) The affair was investigated in 2006 by the National anticorruption Directorate (NAD).
6) Daif al-Ghazal, a prominent opposition journalist and anticorruption activist, was killed in 2005.
7) Poor internal management and operational inactivity continued at the National anticorruption Council (CNA).
8) Recent developments in anticorruption law in Germany and China are presenting new risks specific to pharmaceutical companies.
9) CASCA oversees a number of smaller anticorruption units within various government ministries and reports directly to the presidency.
10) Vice President Trần Văn Hương appointed General Hiếu anticorruption czar on 10 February 1972.
11) In September 2005 anticorruption Catalogue was presented at the conference summing up first stage of the project.
12) Kņrkliņa reinstituted the anticorruption subcommittee that was disbanded in 2006 , and named Loskutovs its new chair.
13) Understanding the full scope of anticorruption regulations and laws that govern these different territories is critical for in-house teams .
14) Owing to the enhancement of anticorruption mechanisms , Latvia's rating for corruption improves from 3.25 to 3.00 .
15) The government has overseen the enactment of anticorruption and transparency legislation in recent years , but implementation has been slow.
example sentences with anticorruption16) The Council of Ministers' Anti-Corruption Unit is charged with developing anticorruption measures and presenting proposals to the government.
17) Bahrain has some anticorruption laws , but enforcement is weak, and high-ranking officials suspected of corruption are rarely punished.
18) There is no anticorruption law, and only a few provisions of other laws provide criminal penalties for official corruption.
19) Liberia 's anticorruption institutions, which should keep police corruption in check, are weak, Human Rights Watch found.
20) An anti-corruption bill remains in draft, and the government has not fully implemented its inter-agency Transparency and anticorruption Plan.
21) State-INL and UNODC have worked with GOU officials to establish an anticorruption working group comprised of representatives from twelve government agencies.
22) In 2005 the prime minister instructed the Ministry of National Assembly Senate Relations and Inspection to prepare a draft anticorruption law.
23) Our compliance experience covers all relevant areas, with a primary focus on anticorruption , antifraud, antitrust and data privacy issues.
24) The Swedish police anticorruption unit investigated charges of improper influence by AstraZeneca, which had a stake in two lucrative HPV vaccines.
25) Accordingly, the United States will continue to monitor China's anticorruption efforts and encourage China to vigorously enforce its anti-bribery laws.
26) The brigade has the authority to act on its own initiative to identify offenders and refer them to the general prosecutor for anticorruption .
27) Donors and potential investors continued to express concern about the lack of an anticorruption law and the urgent need to pass such legislation.
28) This post was originally published in the Global anticorruption Blog, an exciting new initiative by Harvard Law School professor, and LIDS mentor, Matthew Stephenson.
How to use anticorruption in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticorruption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticorruption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticorruption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticorruption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticorruption.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticorruption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticorruption
Compound Sentences with anticorruption
Complex Sentences with anticorruption
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticorruption