anticipated revenue in a sentence
1) We're budgeting for anticipated revenue .
2) Its reversal caused McGill, for example, to lose $6 million in anticipated revenues .
3) With anticipated revenue of taka105,500 million, the budget deficit would be taka77,300 million.
anticipated revenue example sentences4) Some teams, such as the Seattle Mariners, committed to record player salaries based on these anticipated revenues .
5) This release contains forward-looking statements concerning anticipated revenues , shipments, product development activities, product improvements and cost reductions.
6) The anticipated revenue from surface water line connection fees from the development, once it reaches buildout, is $385,000.
7) The future for Aboriginal entrepreneurs also looks bright as seven in ten survey respondents anticipated revenue growth over the next two years.
8) At the end of its third quarter , Groupon had anticipated revenue to fall between $ 625 million and $675 million.
9) Identify the financial means for implementation of the CMP laying out anticipated revenue sources, the use to which funds will be applied and the timing of expenditures.
10) But NHKT has not made the payments, causing the Borough to lose $15,000 per month in anticipated revenue , for a total of $360,000 presently due.
11) The sales and profit marks for the quarter beat expectations on Wall Street, which anticipated revenues of $2.6 billion and earnings of $0.96 per share.
12) She said it signals a turning point with anticipated revenue of US $27mln a year based on sales on 80,000 mln standard cubic feet a day.
13) The Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council's ( DEFAC ) latest two projections show an increase in anticipated revenue since December 2010.
14) It's at least 30 per cent down on anticipated revenue from conference lettings.'
15) (c) The anticipated revenues from the program are sufficient to repay the bonds issued pursuant to this section.
example sentences with anticipated revenue16) (e) Set forth the anticipated revenues of the State Government, and any other additional means of financing the expenditures proposed for the next 2 fiscal years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated revenue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated revenue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated revenue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated revenue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated revenue.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated revenue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated revenue
Compound Sentences with anticipated revenue
Complex Sentences with anticipated revenue
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated revenue