antibiotic therapy in a sentence
1) In acutely infected patients, vigorous systemic antibiotic therapy is indicated.
2) Most doctors do not recommend continuing antibiotic therapy beyond 30 days.
3) Fortunately his infected prostate responded to antibiotic therapy .
antibiotic therapy example sentences4) The volunteers were closely monitored and antibiotic therapy was administered when appropriate.
5) We don't have a free antibiotic therapy .
6) These signaling pathways will be great targets for new antibiotic therapies .
7) Appropriate antibiotic therapy must be used in conjunction with calculolytic diets.
8) Can TURVAL 6 Daily be used during antibiotic therapy ?
9) Why did the NIH say long-term antibiotic therapy was not effective?
10) These conditions are treated for up to 28 days with antibiotic therapy .
11) Antibiotic therapy took care of the infection in most cases.
12) If WBC's are present, prolonged antibiotic therapy may be considered.
13) A more chronic course with short-lived responses to antibiotic therapy is occasionally described.
14) Dual therapy was associated with a higher frequency of initial adequate antibiotic therapy .
15) It can sometimes be difficult to decide when to start antibiotic therapy .
example sentences with antibiotic therapy16) Prophylactic antibiotic therapy includes the use of any other antibiotic class.
17) The standard antibiotic therapy for infections caused by MRSA is intravenous Vancomycin.
18) Chili is now on antibiotic therapy .
19) She received an 11-day course of empirical antibiotic therapy and was discharged.
20) Much research has been done on the duration of antibiotic therapy for pneumonia.
21) Culturing of the sinuses may be needed to direct antibiotic therapy .
22) Had it not been for antibiotic therapy many more might have been stricken.
23) Antibiotic therapy is based on symptoms, probable bacterial provoke and autoimmune concerns.
24) Even with prompt antibiotic therapy , cutaneous lesions progress through the eschar phase.
25) Appropriate antibiotic therapy must be administered as soon as microbiological culture results are available.
26) The patient did not improve on four (4) days of antibiotic therapy .
27) During such a procedure, often sinus cultures are taken to help direct antibiotic therapy .
28) Our hose was that during the antibiotic therapy and rest he would gather strength.
How to use antibiotic therapy in a sentence29) Thus, if routine antibiotic therapy fails, a diagnostic workup should be performed.
30) The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy as an adjunct to antibiotic therapy remains controversial.
31) Yes, you can use TURVAL 6 Daily during the whole antibiotic therapy .
32) Our patients did not require antibiotic therapy , and both recovered completely from their infections.
33) How long should patient's with diverticulitis on antibiotic therapy follow a low fibre diet?
34) We should continue to educate patients that most lower respiratory tract infections improve without antibiotic therapy .
35) AAD results from an imbalance in the colonic microbiota caused by antibiotic therapy .
36) These cells vary in their response to antibiotic therapy , even in controlled laboratory conditions.
37) Limiting exposure to antibiotic therapy where possible is generally preferred in order to minimize antibiotic resistance.
38) Statistically significant reduction in IBS symptoms occurs following antibiotic therapy for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
39) Antibiotic therapy is the first line in the standard of care for otitis media.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiotic therapy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiotic therapy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiotic therapy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiotic therapy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiotic therapy.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiotic therapy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiotic therapy
Compound Sentences with antibiotic therapy
Complex Sentences with antibiotic therapy
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiotic therapy