anthrax spores in a sentence
1) Burial does not kill anthrax spores .
2) Peridox is the first pesticide registered to deactivate anthrax spores .
3) No. OSHA does not analyze samples for the presence of anthrax spores .
anthrax spores example sentences4) Anthrax spores can and have been used as a biological warfare weapon.
5) Either product, in theory, could be used to coat anthrax spores .
6) And the toxins produced by anthrax spores can be deadly , especially if inhaled.
7) Dead victims who are opened and not burned provide an ideal source of anthrax spores .
8) If an exposure to anthrax spores is suspected, proper emergency response protocols should be followed.
9) A hypochondriac complained he'd been exposed to anthrax spores on his way to hospital.
10) Anthrax spores put into the ventilation system of a movie theater would do the trick.
11) Anthrax spores can survive for very long periods of time in the environment after release.
12) This is the means involved in several well-publicized cases involving anthrax spores sent through the mail.
13) When inhaled by humans, anthrax spores lead to death about 75 percent of the time.
14) Burying such an animal will only result in high concentrations of anthrax spores in the soil.
15) The building is entirely free of anthrax spores and on the National Register of Historical Places.
example sentences with anthrax spores16) The release of anthrax spores into a workplace as an act of terrorism is an emergency situation.
17) How often can anthrax spores be found in areas where cases have not been reported for many years?
18) What personal protective equipment would provide effective protection while handling mail if exposure to anthrax spores is a concern?
19) In theory, anthrax spores can be cultivated with minimal special equipment and a first-year collegiate microbiological education.
20) Anthrax spores can survive for decades and they are commonly found on ranches where it has killed cattle.
21) Public health officials will provide antibiotics for infants and children exposed to airborne anthrax spores during a bioterror attack.
22) Four more people died that autumn after inhaling anthrax spores that appeared to have arrived in the mail.
23) Using the catalyst method, a complete destruction of all anthrax spores can be achieved in under 30 minutes.
24) Clearing the Senate office building of anthrax spores cost $27 million, according to the Government Accountability Office.
25) Army officials in Washington said yesterday that Fort Detrick does not have the equipment for making dried anthrax spores .
26) These guidelines emphasize preventing the spread of anthrax spores through careful handling and isolation of suspicious packages and their contents.
27) Inhalable agents, on the other hand, such as anthrax spores , are well-known to usually be lethal.
28) Damage caused by the anthrax spores and bacilli to the central chest cavity can cause chest pain and difficulty breathing.
How to use anthrax spores in a sentence29) However, anthrax infection can be prevented even after exposure to anthrax spores by early treatment with the appropriate antibiotics.
30) A coworker reportedly told Ivins that she was concerned she was exposed to anthrax spores when handling an anthrax-contaminated letter.
31) Many scientists claim that the quick destruction of the anthrax spores collection in Iowa eliminated crucial evidence useful for the investigation.
32) Some of the anthrax spores (65-75%) in the anthrax attack letters contained silicon inside their spore coats.
33) Given a clear and non-windy night , anthrax spores distributed over 300 km would kill millions, perhaps up to 3 million.
34) The body of an animal that had active anthrax at the time of death can also be a source of anthrax spores .
35) Anthrax spores can be dispersed in the air as a dust or can be carried on items such as mail or clothing.
36) Using worst-case scenarios, they present Iraq's potential activities - such as importing fissile material or producing anthrax spores - as an immediate threat.
37) Anthrax spores were weaponized by Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s before their offensive programs were terminated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthrax spores
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthrax spores with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthrax spores
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthrax spores in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthrax spores.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthrax spores. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthrax spores
Compound Sentences with anthrax spores
Complex Sentences with anthrax spores
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthrax spores