anthracnose in a sentence
1) A number of different trees are affected by anthracnose disease.
2) A fungal disease known as anthracnose is the most common problem.
3) Anthracnose tends to develop late in the harvesting season.
anthracnose example sentences4) Anthracnose is favored by warm, moist conditions during the growing season.
5) Anthracnose --(Brown spots on leaves).
6) Anthracnose top dieback showed up throughout southern Indiana.
7) Anthracnose is a very important cause of lodging in North Carolina.
8) Triadimefon works well against anthracnose and rust.
9) Other diseases include rust, crown gall, anthracnose and petal blight.
10) Too little could thin out the sward encouraging diseases such as anthracnose .
11) The fungus anthracnose is known to specifically attack papaya especially the mature fruits.
12) If anthracnose persists, you will notice leaf spot when the leaves mature.
13) Anthracnose (caused by the fungus Colletotrichum graminicola ).
14) Anthracnose , but I doubt it.
15) Fermented seawater prevents and controls anthracnose .
example sentences with anthracnose16) Asian mangoes are resistant to anthracnose .
17) Anthracnose --(Brown spots on leaves; small sunken spots on fruit).
18) Lastly, in the case of fungi, Araza is susceptible to anthracnose .
19) Anthracnose --(Sunken, discolored spots in fruit, followed by decay).
20) Other fungal diseases are downy and powdery mildews, Eutypa dieback and anthracnose .
21) If you are wondering if your dogwoods have anthracnose , look closely at their blooms.
22) Anthracnose and botryodiplodia rots were detected as the main cause of market rots of banana fruits.
23) Trees damaged by anthracnose usually recover by mid-June (when weather conditions are drier and warmer).
24) Alpine currant shrubs infected with the anthracnose fungus will lose leaves and sometimes completely defoliate by mid-summer.
25) It produced high yields and was resistant to the most serious watermelon diseases: anthracnose and fusarium wilt.
26) White willow is fast-growing, but quite short-lived as trees are susceptible to watermark disease and willow anthracnose .
27) Brown spots that appear along leaf margins and leaf tips are caused by a fungal disease known as anthracnose .
28) From here anthracnose is able to spread spores throughout the plant, killing branches, pods, and leaves.
How to use anthracnose in a sentence29) Anthracnose can be a common and destructive problem in golf course putting greens containing creeping bentgrass or annual bluegrass.
30) The causes of anthracnose and botryodiplodia rots were identified as Colletotrichum musae and Botryodiplodia theobromae , respectively.
31) Anthracnose fungi cause defoliation and branch dieback, which can seriously affect plant vigor of younger trees and seedlings.
32) Anthracnose of shade trees is caused by a group of related fungi whose development is favored by cool, wet conditions.
33) Anthracnose Stalk Rot is identified by a shiny, black color on the outer stalk and soft, mushy internodes.
34) Anthracnose symptoms are most severe in areas that are stressed from low mowing, excessive traffic or inadequate irrigation or fertilization.
35) Gene (s) responsible for resistance to anthracnose and insect tolerance will be cloned using the Cs1 transposon tag.
36) Anthracnose overwinters on corn residue so the problem is usually worse in fields that are corn on corn using reduced tillage practices.
37) Anthracnose fungi overwinter in infected leaves and twigs that fall to the ground or in cankered twigs that remain on the tree.
38) About 2.04-4.90% fruits were rotted during April-September due to anthracnose and 2.96-4.74% owing to botryodiplodia rots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthracnose
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthracnose with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthracnose
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthracnose in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthracnose.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthracnose. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthracnose
Compound Sentences with anthracnose
Complex Sentences with anthracnose
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthracnose