acute awareness in a sentence
1) That acute awareness is a condition of sattwa, through the subduing of rajas.
2) He had a first-hand and acute awareness of panic, terror, fear and hysteria.
3) And if that acute awareness is lost, rajas is subdued but sattwa also disappears.
4) Writing of men, sociologists show an acute awareness of the social constraints upon their actions.
acute awareness example sentences5) Simultaneous with an upper-middle-class upbringing, Swados developed an acute awareness of his social surroundings.
6) Physical fitness and acute awareness is expected, and all police officers must be United States citizens.
7) It's a deceptively straightforward skill that involves dexterity, acute awareness, multi-tasking and tactical positioning.
8) For this to happen, an acute awareness of those self-alienating tendencies and their tragic consequences must be developed.
9) The house demonstrates Manser's interest in precise geometry and his acute awareness of the modern nature of his materials.
10) With acute awareness that we are stewards of God's resources, OMF International takes all decisions to the Lord.
11) The roots are clearly in the intimate experience of a complex psychology, an acute awareness of human contradiction and suffering.
12) The hour of acute awareness was running out into the usual hopeless analysis of a hopeless situation, the usual emotional slush.
13) We also studied Hezbollah's ties with drug cartels that routinely penetrate our borders with an acute awareness of our security vulnerabilities.
14) I came with acute awareness to the table where Filmer was sitting with Daffodil and, careful not to look directly at either of them, put my last four glasses in a row on the tablecloth.
example sentences with awareness15) Mr Key's acute awareness of the economic challenges is well placed, and draws the Sword of Damocles, a classical Greek legend, to mind.
16) Until the sound of their voices, and their laughter, died, and in their place was an even more acute awareness than there had been before.
17) News that the NFL fines Manziel $12K and Graham $30K is a sign of the league's acute awareness that NFL players are role models.
18) At this stage you tap into the Universal Energy, this is likened to the feeling of acute awareness, and ecstatic state of awakening.
19) With Uranus in the same sign as Mercury, Uranus indicates acute awareness, quick reaction to sense impressions and experience; a hair-trigger mind.
20) I liked Tony a whole lot better when he lived in acute awareness of his own humanity, and didn't think he ruled the world.
21) You will benefit from hearing a professional perspective which complements your learning and development while providing inspiration and an acute awareness of the fashion world.
22) But some bankers have an acute awareness of where their loyalties lie and the idea of winding Eurotunnel up and continuing the project with a new management company may have its attractions.
23) An ironic twist which is that some political-philosophical systems, like Marxism and Objectivism, start with an acute awareness of the previous point, and a reaction against it.
24) Over the long term, a fully functioning relationship should help both parties develop a more acute awareness of the potential for cooperation and competition.
25) Never as overtly (or simplistically) political as some of his contemporaries, his work shows a humane opposition to totalitarianism as well as an acute awareness of his Irish roots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acute awareness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acute awareness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acute awareness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acute awareness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acute awareness.
20 examples of simple sentences of acute awareness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acute awareness
Compound Sentences with acute awareness
Complex Sentences with acute awareness
Compound-Complex Sentences with acute awareness