acutely aware in a sentence
1) I am acutely aware of a further objection.
2) He was acutely aware of his scalp.
3) They simply remain acutely aware that the fear is extreme.
4) Students were acutely aware of this absence .
acutely aware example sentences5) I became worried again and acutely aware of my problem.
6) These countries are acutely aware of the threats of climate change.
7) David Boyle is acutely aware of these risks.
8) She was acutely aware that she had burnt her boats.
9) We are acutely aware that information overload is a significant issue today.
10) Fairley was acutely aware that much remained unknown about malaria.
11) He deliberately deepened his breathing, acutely aware of her body.
12) Gironella always seems acutely aware of these issues.
13) Boys become acutely aware of their penises.
14) Many evolutionists are acutely aware of this.
example sentences with aware15) Katherine was suddenly acutely aware that he sounded boyish, happy.
16) The technology leaders are acutely aware of the hold-up.
17) Postmodernism is acutely aware of this lack of foundations.
18) In that instant, she became acutely aware of their differences.
19) Næss was acutely aware of war looming and followed the building himself.
20) He was acutely aware of that.
21) She was acutely aware that the whole ambience of the boat had changed.
22) While being acutely aware of their own feelings, they blind to yours.
23) The Government is acutely aware and appreciative of the contribution made by carers.
24) GOP leaders are acutely aware of the stakes involved in the extraordinary bipartisan gathering.
25) Bradbury was acutely aware of the possibility of collisions after his semi-final race.
26) His manhood was enlarging and he was acutely aware of Akane's presence.
27) I became acutely aware of the enormous energy that's generated in live performance.
How to use aware in a sentence28) The guys are on guard and acutely aware where the sell-out line is drawn .
29) We're more acutely aware than some that it's never a given.
30) He continued to be acutely aware of the state's policy on Breton.
31) Now, they're acutely aware that no one's life is safe.
32) Burnside, acutely aware of his own limitations, accepted the post with reluctance.
33) He fell back behind the bathroom door, suddenly acutely aware of his nakedness.
34) Whichever way you travel, you become acutely aware of Australia's emptiness.
35) They are familiar with Sept. 11, 2001 and are acutely aware of international relations.
36) Front line RAF pilots were acutely aware of the inherent deficiencies of their own tactics.
37) As singers simply act, simply speak, we remain acutely aware of that silence.
38) Most designers worth their salt are acutely aware of all the shifting change surrounding them.
39) The organisation is acutely aware of its limited resources and strives to apply these strategically.
40) But a kid will be acutely aware that he doesn't have pocket money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acutely aware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acutely aware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acutely aware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acutely aware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acutely aware.
20 examples of simple sentences of acutely aware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acutely aware
Compound Sentences with acutely aware
Complex Sentences with acutely aware
Compound-Complex Sentences with acutely aware