ambulatory in a sentence
1) Ambulatory animals continuously face changing environmental situations.
2) Ambulatory activity levels increased when wheel access was available.
3) Ambulatory activity data are grouped into 3 h bins.
ambulatory example sentences4) In most places urgent attention clinics are ambulatory .
5) He did well post surgery regaining ambulatory vision.
6) They also provide ambulatory care through outpatient departments and emergency rooms.
7) These properties enable the ambulatory monitoring of patients during daily life.
8) The participants were all ambulatory men aged 65 or above.
9) Use only for persons without ambulatory equipment.
10) Transmission between patients may also be possible when patients are ambulatory .
11) Pharmacy Services includes both inpatient and ambulatory pharmacy locations and services.
12) All 26 patients underwent 24 hour ambulatory oesophageal pH monitoring.
13) The chancel is surrounded by an ambulatory and 15 chapels.
14) Round the eastern end is an ambulatory with radiating chapels.
15) Private sector is basically providing the ambulatory care services or consultation services.
example sentences with ambulatory16) In difficult cases ambulatory electroencephalography and special electrodes may be helpful.
17) Evidence from a for-profit ambulatory care center.
18) Ambulatory pH monitoring should be flushed with some more apple juice.
19) No other ambulatory movement sensor to date can match these specifications.
20) Behind these runs a vaulted ambulatory that supports the upper gallery.
21) Ambulatory care services can for example take the medication.
22) ER visits represent approximately 12 percent of all U.S. ambulatory care visits.
23) The network of health centres provides many of the ambulatory health services.
24) MedStar ambulatory Services provides outpatient services, including primary care practices.
25) Ambulatory Pediatrics, 1, 227-233.
26) Ambulatory Pediatrics, 5, 6-65.
27) The patient is ambulatory but may experience a flare up of pain.
28) The ambulatory treatment of fractures was the direct result of these innovations.
How to use ambulatory in a sentence29) The choir is encircled by a stone screen with an ambulatory behind.
30) Those who remain ambulatory tend to have less progression of scoliosis.
31) The apse is also surrounded by an ambulatory .
32) Demonstrated knowledge of either ambulatory or inpatient quality improvement processes or programs.
33) Stoma care and continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis are examples of this.
34) Some ambulatory vendors or kiosk sellers obtained higher-cost items on consignment.
35) Sub altars were placed in the transepts and in the ambulatory .
36) The studies were carried out under a standard ambulatory , open-label regime.
37) First, it can allow simple comparisons such as ambulatory versus inpatient surgery.
38) Stage two will address infections occurring in ambulatory surgical and hemodialysis centers.
39) Ambulatory EEG monitoring involves wearing an EEG while taking part in everyday life.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulatory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulatory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulatory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulatory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulatory.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulatory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulatory
Compound Sentences with ambulatory
Complex Sentences with ambulatory
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulatory