military ambulance in a sentence
1) During Israeli military operations ambulances and medical facilities are always targeted.
2) Like Labour in 1979, the Conservatives have put military ambulances on standby.
3) Two arrived in military ambulances .
military ambulance example sentences4) The convoy included a military ambulance , snipers, rocket-propelled grenades and initially, three helicopters.
5) The county joins London, Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire in having military ambulances answering calls.
6) The patients arrive by military ambulance and the hospital calls the army to transport them back when they are released.
7) In the wake of the storm, military ambulances from the Royal Army Medical Corps were dispatched to parts of West Tyrone.
8) Military ambulances , field dressings, and litters were used for the first time by the Union army, but Confederate forces soon developed similar plans.
9) A military ambulance had been removed from the base to answer 999 calls elsewhere, and there was a 15-minute wait for a civilian ambulance to take the man to hospital.
10) Armoured vehicles, with mounted machine-guns and military ambulances stood by in a long file and a large group of officers was there looking at us.
11) The motorcade is escorted by at least half a dozen traffic motorbikes, and is trailed by a military ambulance and a firefighting truck.
12) Since laws of war demand ambulances be marked with one of the Emblems of the Red Cross not to mount offensive weapons, military ambulances are often unarmed.
13) After they arrived at a German first-aid station, some of the badly wounded who had been carried by the monks were taken away in a military ambulance .
14) It will feature displays of large recovery vehicles , a paintball stand, a military ambulance , radio equipment and a recruiting caravan.
15) They arrive in Israeli military ambulances after being allowed into the country through border gates normally closed to Syrians in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights .
example sentences with military ambulance16) Military ambulances such as the Austin K2/Y were used both in the combat areas and on the Home Front.
17) "Reverse Lend-lease" or "Reciprocal Aid" was the supply of equipment and services to the United States, e.g. the British Austin K2/Y military ambulance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of military ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of military ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with military ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word military ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with military ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of military ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of military ambulance
Compound Sentences with military ambulance
Complex Sentences with military ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with military ambulance