first ambulance in a sentence
1) In 1949, the first ambulance was purchased.
2) They went in the first ambulance with the man with the facial injuries.
3) You are the first ambulance to arrive at the scene of a motor-vehicle crash.
first ambulance example sentences4) In 1991, Ashburn Volunteer Fire Department expanded its services and added its first ambulance .
5) These were the first ambulances the city received since 10 were purchased earlier in Ellerbe's tenure.
6) In 1976, Post 53 received its first new ambulance , a donation from a local businessman.
7) In Belfast, Northern Ireland the first experimental mobile coronary care ambulance successfully resuscitated patients using these technologies.
8) In the 1960s, the first ambulance was put in service and the Ladies Auxiliary was formed.
9) In 1902, the MAB introduced a steam driven ambulance and in 1904, their first motor ambulance .
10) The first ambulance was eventually followed by two more, along with several police units and a tow truck.
11) This twin-engine Beechcraft Queenair B80 was the first official air ambulance to operate in New South Wales.
12) In 1966 Marymount grew by adding the first ambulance to the base radio system and using a MRI system.
13) The Reverend John Flynn, founded the Royal Flying Doctor Service, the world's first air ambulance in 1928.
14) In 1951 and 1952, the auxiliary purchased the firemen's first ambulance , which was used, for $500.00.
15) The Beechcraft Queenair Air ambulance, VH - AMB was the first air ambulance to be operated by the New South Wales ambulance Service.
example sentences with first ambulance
example sentences with first ambulance16) After World War II, the Saskatchewan government in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, established the first civilian air ambulance in North America.
17) In addition to the tanker and pumper, the "Ladies" Auxiliary purchased the department's first ambulance at a cost of five hundred dollars.
18) - 9.31 pm: first ambulance arrives at the scene.
19) 1939: The city purchases its first ambulance , a 1930 Meteor.
20) 7h10: The first ambulance is called to the scene, according to the UN mission.
21) " The ambulance officials in the second ambulance were also perplexed about why the first ambulance did not take him straight to hospital.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of first ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first ambulance
Compound Sentences with first ambulance
Complex Sentences with first ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with first ambulance