emergency ambulance in a sentence
1) These vehicles do not carry the same equipment as standard emergency ambulances .
2) Approaching a third of his 450 front-line emergency ambulances are now diesel.
3) Those attaining the second level are additionally called upon to crew emergency ambulances as necessary.
emergency ambulance example sentences4) Now the government hope to have a paramedic on every emergency ambulance by 1995.
5) The aim is to have a paramedic on board every emergency ambulance in the country by 1995.
6) The Field Operations division includes all field staff deployed on the ALS and BLS 911 emergency ambulances .
7) Normally the London ambulance service maintains 175 emergency ambulances on duty during the day and 75 at night.
8) In this model, the emergency ambulance (RTW) and Doctor's car (NEF) are not necessarily co-located.
9) In Sweden, since 2005, all emergency ambulances should be staffed by at least one registered nurse since only nurses are allowed to administer drugs.
10) What saved his eye was his presence of mind in calling up '108' for an emergency ambulance and then directing them to LVPEI to receive the best treatment.
11) A new Marina Bay Fire Station will be developed in the Marina South area to ensure optimal fire, rescue and emergency ambulance operational coverage.
12) Paramedics have been travelling on emergency ambulances in Oxfordshire since the 1970s.
13) Crusader - a front-line emergency ambulance , based on the Renault Master (or similar);
14) There are certain situations when a sick child should always be seen by a doctor urgently, by emergency ambulance if necessary, such as:
15) 4x4 ambulance - a 4-wheel drive emergency ambulance , based on the Nissan Patrol (or similar), but with additional headroom, for rural and off-road deployment;
example sentences with emergency ambulance16) "Two rapid response vehicles, two emergency ambulances and a BASICS doctor attended, and two people were taken to Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny.
17) Hamilton is served by two dedicated emergency ambulances as well as a combined transfer/emergency resource working from both Seddon Rd and Chartwell stations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of emergency ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of emergency ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with emergency ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word emergency ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with emergency ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of emergency ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of emergency ambulance
Compound Sentences with emergency ambulance
Complex Sentences with emergency ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with emergency ambulance