ambulance train in a sentence
1) During 1940 two ambulance trains were prepared for emergencies.
2) The ambulance trains were little used and returned to railway ownership in 1944.
3) These were more or less identical to the British Military overseas ambulance train .
ambulance train example sentences4) Injured servicemen were transported on ambulance trains from London to Clandon.
5) In all, some 368 coaches were converted for use as ambulance trains at Wolverton through the war.
6) A few days before the outbreak of war, instructions had been received to prepare and assemble the ambulance trains .
7) These had been evacuated by ambulance trains from the British casualty clearing stations at Deir el Belah and Imara.
8) On the 4th Mosby captured one of Sheridan 's ambulance trains of 35 wagons, filled with wounded.
9) The chart below the clock indicates the composition and location of every ambulance train and casualty evacuation train in the UK.
10) For the conveyance of wounded men in ambulance trains , refugees, and prisoners of war, 13,318 special trains were provided.
11) Meanwhile, at the Works they began to implement the Railway Executive Committee pre-war plans of preparing ambulance trains for home use.
12) Following these home ambulance trains , the Works, by order of the War Office, constructed ambulance trains for the use of our troops in France.
13) Following these home ambulance trains, the Works, by order of the War Office, constructed ambulance trains for the use of our troops in France.
14) Railroad employed surgeons lived near the railway station where the ambulance train was stationed, and were summoned to urgently attend in the event of an emergency.
15) In Germany, in 1902, a civilian ambulance train was introduced (building on the use of trains during military conflict) for use during railway accidents.
example sentences with ambulance train16) Their busy careers have seen them in use as an ambulance train in conjunction with the T.T. and Manx Grand Prix races held annually on the island.
17) He was making a wonderful recovery and in the few hours we were there we managed to get him on to an ambulance train - off to Myitkyina to be flown out to India.
18) As the rebels opened this fire upon our Regiment, a shell passed through the ambulance train , causing great consternation among the drivers and teamsters.
19) Gertrude Stein evacuated the wounded who came into [ the luxury hotel] Nîmes on the ambulance trains .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance train
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance train with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance train
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance train in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance train.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance train. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance train
Compound Sentences with ambulance train
Complex Sentences with ambulance train
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance train