ambulance personnel in a sentence
1) Ambulance personnel said her blood pressure was lower than normal.
2) Ambulance personnel arrived and attended to the mother and babies.
3) I should like to ask Mick regarding the long service ambulance personnel .
ambulance personnel example sentences4) There were 106 cases of ambulance personnel sustaining injury whilst on active duty in 2004.
5) He will travel to Australia to pursue research on the occupational risks among ambulance personnel .
6) The local ambulance personnel were a key source of assistance for the midwives in most areas.
7) No laws required minimal training for ambulance personnel and no training programs existed beyond basic first aid.
8) Healthcare professionals wear coloured rank slides to distinguish them from internally trained first aiders and ambulance personnel .
9) Fire Services Training School (FSTS) provides initial training for recruit fire and ambulance personnel .
10) His confrontational attitude caused controversy, notably when he suggested that some ambulance personnel were little more than professional drivers.
11) Nine of them were unable to move and ambulance personnel were left to attend to the wounded throughout the night.
12) Fire Services ambulance Command Training School (FSACTS) provides initial and paramedic training to recruits and ambulance personnel .
13) Detective Sergeant Lidia Hill: Lidia Hill : She did not really want police or assistance from ambulance personnel .
14) In New Jersey, volunteer fire and ambulance personnel use blue lights in their personal vehicles while responding to their stations.
15) How has the role of ambulance medical personnel changed since the move away from the traditional 'swoop and scoop' model and how do you see it developing in the future?
example sentences with ambulance personnel16) As a result of the impact the girl was thrown 20 m to the middle of the intersection and died regardless of the first aid given by the ambulance personnel .
17) After 20 minutes of speaking, the students left the Commons, as ambulance personnel tended to the wounded, and the Guard left the area.
18) Kianzad wrote that rock throwing against police, firefighters and ambulance personnel happened "not just in Rosengård and not as a Muslim custom.
19) Timmins-James Bay MPP Gilles Bisson says he was deeply saddened to hear the news of the deaths of the four air ambulance personnel .
20) " Three patients and two field ambulance personnel were killed, two dental staff sergeants, a lieutenant and a field ambulance member were wounded.
21) 108 Number ambulance personnel arrived at the scene Jagjit Singh entered the abdomen through nearly eight feet on either side angle cutter cut out of her car .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance personnel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance personnel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance personnel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance personnel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance personnel.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance personnel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance personnel
Compound Sentences with ambulance personnel
Complex Sentences with ambulance personnel
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance personnel