ambiguous character in a sentence
1) Abraham and Sarah in these chapters are ambiguous characters .
2) Jeff at times can be a highly ambiguous character .
3) Morally ambiguous characters in Middle Grade fiction !
ambiguous character example sentences4) Is Voldemort even an ambiguous character too in a way?
5) Despite his many heroics, Sparrow is a pirate and a morally ambiguous character .
6) While not completely without humor, it is a very dark book with morally ambiguous characters .
7) Morally ambiguous characters (Like The Scotsman ) will have a mix of both.
8) Gabriel Wolfe (also seventeen) is the ambiguous character that eventually joins the light side.
9) Manchuria, the historic homeland of the Manchu dynasty, had an ambiguous character after 1912.
10) The 42-year-old Bogart was delighted to play a highly ambiguous character who is both honorable and greedy.
11) Scholars noted that in the video, Madonna portrayed to herself as narcissistic and an ambiguous character .
12) Manson cites actress Glenn Close and former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher as her acting influences for the ambiguous character .
13) Faustine: One could say she is the most ambiguous character in the novel or that the fugitive misjudged her the most.
14) The number seven is itself the greatest of all occult enigmas because, in any sevenfold classification, it has a most ambiguous character .
15) Edan Lepucki creates a world full of morally ambiguous characters who force you to examine the systems of security and trust that we create for ourselves.
example sentences with ambiguous character16) Like the morally ambiguous character of Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis) on "The Shield", the producers conceived Patty as non-evil but strong and powered person.
17) The "Smallville" incarnation of Lex Luthor is first introduced as a morally ambiguous character , who walks a fine line between good and evil.
18) It was quickly established that Jack is a morally ambiguous character , with a murky past in the police force resulting in the paralysis of his young daughter.
19) USA's chief programming executive Jeff Wachtel initially described the character as living between the morally ambiguous character of the film and Robin Hood.
20) The film's heritage plays a key role in its unraveling narrative, which teases its audience with morally ambiguous characters who commit shocking acts of savagery.
21) Extreme close-ups, panoramic widescreen compositions, morally ambiguous characters , and an Ennio Morricone soundtrack are just a few of Leone's hallmarks.
22) Which width of ambiguous characters (e.g. 'single' or 'double') should be used in the table of notification mail.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous character
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous character with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous character
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous character in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous character.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous character. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous character
Compound Sentences with ambiguous character
Complex Sentences with ambiguous character
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous character