be ambiguous in a sentence
1) The term "natural law" is ambiguous .
2) The term "kick serve" is ambiguous .
3) To "join" video files is quite ambiguous .
be ambiguous example sentences4) The term "conceptual model" is ambiguous .
5) Some verbs are more ambiguous than others.
6) The concept of "human rights" is extremely ambiguous .
7) The role of images is highly ambiguous .
8) And moral codes are notorious for being ambiguous under interpretation.
9) Cultures are often ambiguous if fragmentation happens.
10) However the term "ageing" is somewhat ambiguous .
11) The term "multimedia" is also ambiguous .
12) Its longer-term outcomes though were less ambiguous .
13) The interpretation of this indicator is somewhat ambiguous .
14) Thus the true stimulus for dispersal is ambiguous .
15) But some said that provision is still too ambiguous .
example sentences with be ambiguous16) The results concerning the effects on academic performance are ambiguous .
17) I think the grouping here is quite ambiguous .
18) One reason is that it is ambiguous .
19) But as a democratic institution representation has always been ambiguous .
20) Their resolution of their relationship is left ambiguous .
21) The end of the fight is left ambiguous .
22) It is left ambiguous whether the jump was a suicide attempt.
23) The translation of the motto is ambiguous .
24) The results of the expedition were ambiguous .
25) The fate of the four is left ambiguous .
26) The welfare analysis of predatory pricing is also generally ambiguous .
27) The other two additional units are more ambiguous .
28) The resolution was very ambiguous as well.
How to use be ambiguous in a sentence29) The term "intensity" is ambiguous when applied to light.
30) The role of the family is ambiguous .
31) You see the word man is ambiguous .
32) Results for other countries are more ambiguous .
33) The departure of Kohl is somewhat more ambiguous .
34) However, these romantic descriptions are often ambiguous .
35) What really happened to Kara is left ambiguous .
36) The music of Africa is often purposely ambiguous .
37) Also , the word "essentially" is ambiguous .
38) In other words, such sentences are potentially ambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of be ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be ambiguous
Compound Sentences with be ambiguous
Complex Sentences with be ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with be ambiguous