leave ambiguous in a sentence
1) The question was left ambiguous on purpose as far as I 'm concerned.
2) The number of tablets that Margaret put into the glass is intentionally left ambiguous .
3) The issue is left deliberately ambiguous by the writers during most of the show.
leave ambiguous example sentences4) Under the Nuremberg Laws of 1935, their status had been left deliberately ambiguous .
5) Originally, the relationship between the departments and the central government was left somewhat ambiguous .
6) Despite this, it leaves ambiguous whether the Doctor and River are legitimately married.
7) He unmasks himself at the end of the episode, but his identity is left intentionally ambiguous .
8) Whether or not Æon is herself implanted with a Custodian in the interim is left somewhat ambiguous .
9) However, when Fowles published the revised version twelve years later, this point is left more ambiguous .
10) Whether this meant only for Cumbria and Lothian or for the whole Scottish kingdom was left ambiguous .
11) But they are 'remarkably independent' (whether 'remarkably' for Africans or for women is left tactfully ambiguous ).
12) This brown substance may turn a more reddish color, and clump up while in water, but this is uncertain, as so many details in the novel are left slightly ambiguous .
13) She briefly meets Batman (it is intentionally left ambiguous whether or not it is Dick Grayson or Bruce Wayne) to discuss her findings.
14) With the character last seen being confronted by the demon Lilith, Gamble noted that Agent Henriksen's fate was left ambiguous , and that she herself was uncertain.
15) Richard seized the initiative shouting "You shall have no captain but me", a statement left deliberately ambiguous to defuse the situation.
example sentences with leave ambiguous
example sentences with leave ambiguous16) It is deliberately left ambiguous whether Gregorius went insane, or if he really did succeed in tempting Satan into taking residence in his own personal Hell.
17) The family's luck seems to change as if in response to Stanley's fulfillment of his ancestor's promise (a suggestion left purposely ambiguous by the narration).
18) With the fates of the other Secret Six members left ambiguous , Bane is last shown being driven away in a Gotham police van.
19) However the film's ending is left intentionally ambiguous , and Chabrol has stated that "you'll never see a Charles kill a Paul.
20) A minority still use the term in both original senses despite the controversy, leaving context to clarify (or leave ambiguous ) which meaning is intended.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of leave ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of leave ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with leave ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word leave ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with leave ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of leave ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of leave ambiguous
Compound Sentences with leave ambiguous
Complex Sentences with leave ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with leave ambiguous