morally ambiguous in a sentence
1) The drone issue is troubling and morally ambiguous at best .
2) She had been depicted as morally ambiguous or an antiheroic figure.
3) In contrast, other "Buffy" characters are more morally ambiguous .
morally ambiguous example sentences4) Morally ambiguous characters in Middle Grade fiction !
5) He's direct, honest, morally ambiguous , unapologetic.
6) While primarily an antagonist, Lindsey is shown to be morally ambiguous .
7) A brilliant, clever, and resourceful man ... but morally ambiguous .
8) He is renowned for his multifaceted characters, who are morally ambiguous .
9) Hosseini stated his intentions to make the characters more complex and morally ambiguous .
10) Despite his many heroics, Sparrow is a pirate and a morally ambiguous character.
11) While not completely without humor, it is a very dark book with morally ambiguous characters.
12) Morally ambiguous characters (Like The Scotsman ) will have a mix of both.
13) Morally ambiguous protagonists are more interesting when they 're not surrounded by other characters equally as ambiguous.
14) It gives us our first glimpse " into the morally ambiguous universe of Geralt of Rivia .
15) David Tennant and Sarah Lancashire noted the character of Miss Foster had good intentions but was morally ambiguous .
example sentences with morally ambiguous16) Tennyson ends his poem with the lotus-eaters pledging to remain on the island in a morally ambiguous torpor.
17) Lobanov often tries to make some money on the side, indulging in somewhat illegal or morally ambiguous activities.
18) While in his mind, Emma forces Xavier to relive each of his morally ambiguous decisions under altruistic pretenses.
19) Young Stark must balance his loyalty against his ideals and decide which side to support in this morally ambiguous confrontation.
20) The grey Hulk persona "Joe Fixit" was introduced, a morally ambiguous Las Vegas enforcer and tough guy.
21) The characters were also morally ambiguous by appearing generously compassionate, or nakedly and brutally self-serving, as the situation demanded.
22) About AppShopper Grudger iOS Universal Grudger puts his life on the line for the morally ambiguous strangers he calls his customers.
23) As far an obsessive characters go, Pacino's defective detective is a humdinger, morally ambiguous but so sure of his actions.
24) Especially the affluent and the savvy-they would not shrink, as they did from the Vietnam War, which they found morally ambiguous .
25) At a French Foreign Legion post in Morocco, Studer eventually finds the answers, which seem so simple (or are they?), to this hallucinatory, morally ambiguous case.
26) It's a long list of morally ambiguous individuals who are rarely heroic and never a source of inspiration or support for others.
27) Edan Lepucki creates a world full of morally ambiguous characters who force you to examine the systems of security and trust that we create for ourselves.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of morally ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of morally ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with morally ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word morally ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with morally ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of morally ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of morally ambiguous
Compound Sentences with morally ambiguous
Complex Sentences with morally ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with morally ambiguous