ambiguous language in a sentence
1) No. Highly ambiguous languages are difficult to parse using techniques that are primarily deterministic.
2) However, the act was largely ineffectual thanks in part to its ambiguous language .
3) The Acadian cession contained ambiguous language concerning boundaries, setting the stage for future conflicts.
ambiguous language example sentences4) Moreover, experts worry that complex and ambiguous language being used will create unachievable moving targets.
5) You *could* argue that this is simply a matter of 'accidentally ambiguous language '.
6) Arbitrators are often called upon to interpret ambiguous language , the meaning of which is disputed by the parties.
7) The ambiguous language in some textual provisions of the Constitution was chosen precisely to paper over differences in philosophy among the Framers.
8) Shah Waliullah neatly resolved the conflict, calling these differences 'verbal controversies' which have come about because of ambiguous language .
9) His denials of interest in the presidency have been couched in terms of "no plans" or "no intention" - politically ambiguous language that does not rule out a run.
10) Importantly, Notice 2010-6 clarifies that certain ambiguous language often included in plan documents will not automatically cause a document failure.
11) It is intended for children (age 8 and above) and adults who demonstrate weakness or impairment in processing abstract or ambiguous language .
12) All this must be emphasized because, with obscure and ambiguous language , the propaganda tends to minimize the gravity of this crime and its inhuman nature.
13) Significantly the United States, in cautiously ambiguous language , did not join this group and therein lay the key to an unexpectedly credible observation.
14) Due to ambiguous language in the city's charter, a controversy developed about how long Ravenstahl could temporarily serve as mayor before an election had to be held.
15) A practice is used in such circumstances because it is an indicator of how the parties have mutually interpreted and applied the ambiguous language .
example sentences with ambiguous language16) First, the ambiguous language in the law should be clarified to minimize variations in interpretation, but not implementation, of the law.
17) Upon completing these tests, the Order encounters the Oracle, who gives the group a series of prophecies laden with multiple meanings and ambiguous language .
18) Generally if there is any unclear or ambiguous language regarding the existence of a covenant courts will favor free alienation of the property.
19) Buchanan, a former U.S. Secretary of State and diplomat, had used carefully crafted ambiguous language to Pickens, promising that he would not "immediately" occupy it.
20) However, there are certain languages that can only be generated by ambiguous grammars; such languages are called "inherently ambiguous languages ".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous language
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous language with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous language
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous language in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous language.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous language. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous language
Compound Sentences with ambiguous language
Complex Sentences with ambiguous language
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous language