allot minute in a sentence
1) Each paper was allotted 90 minutes for presentation and discussion.
2) Each person was allotted two minutes to ask the question.
3) After the second round, teams were allotted five minutes per pick.
allot minute example sentences4) These episodes had only 12 minutes allotted for the Dutch cast.
5) Opposition Leader Adrian Dix is allotted 20 minutes .
6) Lasseter worked to improve the story within the allotted two minutes .
7) Almost by definition a relationship should last somewhat more than the allotted 20 minutes .
8) The Team Round is a ten question exam for which twenty minutes are allotted .
9) As a result, each speaker has been allotted only a minute and 22 seconds.
10) Collegiate riders are only allotted four minutes in the arena to figure out the animal before competing.
11) The speech was peppered with academic jargon and went long past the allotted 25 minutes for each presenter .
12) To win, the contestant has to turn all four valves completely off within the allotted two minutes .
13) There are three huddles each morning, each taking no more than the maximum allotted 15 minutes per huddle.
14) Allot one minute and instruct every individual to draw a self-portrait of her head onto the paper plate.
15) What can you say about such a boring, uncool guy in the one minute allotted to you?
example sentences with allot minute16) Typically, 30 minutes are allotted for the hearing but BOTA can extend the time limit at their discretion.
17) Talbot listened again, and just before the allotted minute was up, he leaned forward and creased his brow.
18) Each speaker was allotted nine minutes in which to make the case either for or against the motion on independence.
19) Story Pelini spent nearly all of his allotted 10 minutes fielding questions about the controversy that erupted Monday after Deadspin .
20) At the end of the two minutes allotted , they then have their number of dunk attempts limited to two.
21) One of Peterson's favorite bits was to keep speaking, using up the five minutes allotted to Brenner for sports news.
22) Usually 30 minutes are allotted for the hearing, and results will be mailed to you within about 30-45 days.
23) It is up to the author to decide how much of the allotted 90 minutes should be devoted to presentation, and how much is left for questions and discussion.
24) Once I had a taste of what to expect the next day, when I was to present my comments in the five minutes allotted , I prepared what I wanted to say.
25) I think this shows in the video of his clubs demo above as they fluidly went from one sequence to another, covering a lot of ground in their allotted 15 minutes .
26) When he took his famous portrait of Albert Einstein in 1946 at Princeton, he had been allotted ten minutes of the great man's time.
27) Each side was initially allotted 30 minutes to argue its case, with U.S. Solicitor General Paul D. Clement allotted 15 minutes to present the federal government's views.
28) Each side was initially allotted 30 minutes to argue its case, with U.S. Solicitor General Paul D. Clement allotted 15 minutes to present the federal government's views.
How to use allot minute in a sentence29) The band's set, which ran a little over the allotted 12 minutes , included the songs "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out", "Born to Run", "Working on a Dream", and "Glory Days".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allot minute
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allot minute with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allot minute
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allot minute in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allot minute.
20 examples of simple sentences of allot minute. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allot minute
Compound Sentences with allot minute
Complex Sentences with allot minute
Compound-Complex Sentences with allot minute