allocate up in a sentence
1) They are usually allocated up to 200 seats.
2) You can now allocate up to 80%.
3) So you can allocate up to a third.
allocate up example sentences4) Each centre was allocated up to ten route numbers prefixed by a single letter.
5) In 1963, Congress passed the Presidential Transition Act in which allocates up to $900,000.
6) Under the rules, you can allocate up to 50 per cent of eligible pension income to a spouse.
7) The City of Ottawa will also allocate up to $161.5 million of its federal Gas Tax Fund transfers to this project.
8) Domestic loans a year ago accounted for only 35% of life-assurance companies' ¥116 trillion in assets; they expect to allocate up to 60% in the present financial year.
9) He allocated up to 70 percent of the annual budget to the military build-up and received large quantities of modern arms from the Soviet Union.
10) With the help of a generous grant, the investigators are now calling for projects, with the potential to allocate up to $30,000 to successful applicants.
11) Plants can allocate up to 30% of their photosynthate carbon to AM fungi and in return AM fungi can acquire up to 80% of plant phosphorus and nitrogen.
12) More frequently used codes end up shorter (2-3 bits) whilst rare codes can be allocated up to 20 bits.
13) Norway will do its part by allocating up to $1 million next week for a study on measures to combat marine plastic waste and micro-plastics.
14) My National Executive is keen to see such an index created for use by our branches and has allocated up to £1500 for its this purpose.
15) Alternatively, we can allocate up to three rooms as singles for your sole use for a £55 supplement; these rooms will have shared facilities.
example sentences with allocate up16) 4.3A.4 An individual teacher with fewer than five units, may be allocated up to two Middle Management Allowances.
17) SYS LASTDRIVE=32 directive in order to allocate up to 32 drive letters, named A:-Z:, [:, :, ]:, ^:, _: and ':.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate up
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate up with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate up
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate up in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate up.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate up. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate up
Compound Sentences with allocate up
Complex Sentences with allocate up
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate up