allocate randomly in a sentence
1) Usually, the colours are allocated randomly .
2) To first years, rooms are allocated randomly .
3) Of themselves the letters and numbers had no meaning; they appear to have been allocated randomly .
allocate randomly example sentences4) Successful attacks are allocated randomly (or by decision) to a part of the target's body.
5) Seats and days are allocated randomly so you are unable to choose the specific court or day that you would like.
6) Seventy-five women aged 20-37 years undergoing detoxification for heroin dependence at AnKang Hospital were allocated randomly into an intervention or a control group.
7) In the first part, the four contestants were split up into two teams ( allocated randomly by drawing coloured stones from a bag).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate randomly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate randomly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate randomly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate randomly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate randomly.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate randomly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate randomly
Compound Sentences with allocate randomly
Complex Sentences with allocate randomly
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate randomly