allocate capital in a sentence
1) Lots of companies do not allocate capital .
2) R>g in most cases just signifies efficiently allocated capital .
3) How do you allocate capital and resources to create sustainable growth ?
allocate capital example sentences4) They allocated capital to the innovations that promised the largest returns.
5) Allocated capital for this work was £1,500,000.
6) They allocate capital inefficiently; they measure risk badly, if at all.
7) It required advanced banks to estimate the risk of their positions and allocate capital accordingly.
8) Those who direct human resources and allocate capital - people like Michael Bloomberg - know best .
9) As a result, investors are allocating capital to secondary investments to diversify their private equity programs.
10) And democracy is not a rational way to distribute capital , accumulate capital, or allocate capital .
11) Best regards Just love to see the system of allocating capital to new projects ( Solyndra anyone?
12) The technology sector was highlighted as one of the few areas to possible allocate capital in high quality equities.
13) This differs from non-market socialism in that a market exists for allocating capital goods and the means of production.
14) capital Each business segment is allocated capital based on established business model operating requirements, risk measures and regulatory capital requirements.
15) The guidance improved , costs are coming down and they are keeping true to their promise of allocating capital better".
example sentences with allocate capital16) The banking sector dominates the emerging markets' financial intermediation throughout Asia, but many are state-owned and allocate capital poorly.
17) They recognise the role well-functioning corporate debt markets perform in efficiently allocating capital and aiding the common goal of regional financial integration.
18) In any case, Kuran holds, interest is indispensable to economic life; it serves to allocate capital and risks efficiently.
19) But markets provide useful competition with local banks, which have a long way to go before they learn to allocate capital efficiently.
20) Established in n1990, the Chinese stock exchange was designed not to promote a market economy but to strengthen the central government's ability to allocate capital .
21) On the establishment of the Forest Healthcare trust, responsibility for allocating capital to the trust passes from the region to the Department.
22) The official state planning agency GOSPLAN sets all prices, production plans, import quotas and export targets, and allocates capital for new investment.
23) The financial crisis has reminded us that free markets are not perfect -- but they do allocate capital better than any other system we know.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate capital
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate capital with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate capital
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate capital in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate capital.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate capital. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate capital
Compound Sentences with allocate capital
Complex Sentences with allocate capital
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate capital