allocate block in a sentence
1) C++ can allocate arbitrary blocks of memory.
2) The documents that detail how this coal block was allocated are missing .
3) During his tenure , Jindal was allocated five coal blocks .
allocate block example sentences4) You can use the function below to allocate these two memory blocks .
5) I was the one who insisted that coal blocks be allocated through auctions .
6) When you first allocate a block of memory, the heap becomes active.
7) Each corps of infantry was allocated a block of TF numbers starting at 200001.
8) This is the value that getmemsize had when the first memory block was allocated .
9) The standard C library provides the function __CODE__ for allocating memory blocks from the heap.
10) Pointers are used to store and manage the addresses of dynamically allocated blocks of memory.
11) United Kingdom The UK was allocated 11 frequency blocks of varying bandwidths in January 2013.
12) In a hosted system those blocks too are allocated in a normal file in any case.
13) The third micro-benchmark tests how blocks are allocated to files that are in the same directory.
14) This allocates an uninitialized block of size bytes in an obstack and returns its address.
15) It is possible to use alloca within a loop, allocating an additional block on each iteration.
example sentences with allocate block16) Nearly 150 are related to the period between 1993 and 2004 in which 45 coal blocks were allocated .
17) In the first round , the government proposes to allocate blocks for specific-use power and coal-mining.
18) Ajay Sancheti's SMS Infrastructure Ltd. was allegedly allocated coal blocks in Chhattisgarh at low rates.
19) This limitation is primarily because older operating systems required kernel changes to allow allocating large blocks of shared memory.
20) Service providers will further allocate power-of-two blocks of class-C addresses from their address space to their subscribers.
21) In "serial" file organization, each disk block allocated to the file contained 510 bytes of data.
22) In C, the library function __CODE__ is used to allocate a block of memory on the heap.
23) The FUG has allocated a block of land comprising 20 ropani to the WEP members for community forage development.
24) Still all the 142 coal blocks were allocated without auction during the Prime Minister's tenure in the coal ministry.
25) The different classes of roads in Ireland are allocated blocks of numbers so that no number is used more than once.
26) On 24th September, Supreme Court of India decided to cancel 214 out of 218 coal blocks allocated since 1993.
27) CACHESIZE (Embedded DOS 6-XL only) : Maximum number of 512-byte cache blocks dynamically allocated from system pool.
28) Some filesystems, like ext3, effectively allocate the free block that is nearest to other blocks in a file.
How to use allocate block in a sentence29) There is one checksum item per contiguous run of allocated blocks , with per-block checksums packed end-to-end into the item data.
30) This allocates a block of five integers and names the block __CODE__, which acts as a pointer to the block.
31) It is common for applications to allocate many small blocks , and pools are particularly space-efficient and time-efficient for the allocation pattern.
32) The standard C library provides the function __CODE__ for deallocating a previously allocated memory block and returning it back to the heap.
33) Secondly, __CODE__ does not initialize the memory allocated, while __CODE__ initializes all bytes of the allocated memory block to zero.
34) It frees the block that * handleptr points to, and stores a null pointer in * handleptr to show it doesn't point to an allocated block any more.
35) This function allocates a relocatable block of size size . It stores the block's address in * handleptr and returns a non-null pointer to indicate success.
36) When you allocate a block with malloc , the address of the block never changes unless you use realloc to change its size.
37) Allocating a block with alloca is an explicit action; you can allocate as many blocks as you wish, and compute the size at run time.
38) Here obstack_ptr specifies which obstack to allocate the block in; it is the address of the struct obstack object which represents the obstack.
39) The function memalign works by calling malloc to allocate a somewhat larger block , and then returning an address within the block that is on the specified boundary.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate block
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate block with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate block
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate block in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate block.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate block. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate block
Compound Sentences with allocate block
Complex Sentences with allocate block
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate block