allocate according to in a sentence
1) A significant number of burial sites were allocated according to Strategius.
2) Per-vote subsidies - allocated according to the votes of Canadians.
3) Political contributions from individuals subsidized through tax credits - allocated according to monetary contributions.
allocate according to example sentences4) The proportion allocated according to a need formula will drop to 40%.
5) Tax credits subsidizing political contributions by individuals - allocated according to monetary contributions.
6) Electoral expense reimbursements - reimbursements allocated according to party spending during election periods.
7) It will be allocated according to relative shares in the year 2000.
8) These payments are allocated according to each product's contribution to improved health outcomes.
9) For example, overall heating costs might be allocated according to the floor space of different departments.
10) Votes were taken either by majority (with votes allocated according to population) or unanimity.
11) Rooms are allocated according to which week you come, and it's best rooms to early bookers.
12) The constitution specifies a basic minimum of 295 electoral districts, but additional seats are allocated according to various clauses.
13) They proposed a system of "agri-environmental allowances" which would be allocated according to environmental criteria and administered nationally.
14) Seats are allocated according to clans, and elders are used as a check on the power of the executive.
15) Her votes were then allocated according to each voter's wishes to the remaining two candidates, Perata and Quan.
example sentences with allocate according to16) The winner of the U.S. Junior Championship is usually offered one invitation; the remaining spot is allocated according to rating.
17) Staff resources are allocated according to a list of the most pressing or serious legal problems facing low-income individuals in Maine.
18) These are allocated according to principles that may differ from country to country (or even from railway to railway).
19) Student accommodation varies between houses, most houses contain a mixture of dormitories and bed-sits which are usually allocated according to seniority.
20) It created three different kinds of school with 'parity of esteem' and children were allocated according to the result of the 11-plus examination.
21) The DVD also uses a variable rate coding technology that changes the data to be allocated according to the status of the picture.
22) The remaining 69 seats were allocated according to votes cast for the national lists of the 27 parties who had collected enough signatures to be eligible.
23) Scarce tax resources are allocated according to who has the most effective lobby, rather than on the basis of need or even likely success.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate according to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate according to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate according to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate according to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate according to.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate according to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate according to
Compound Sentences with allocate according to
Complex Sentences with allocate according to
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate according to