alleged accomplice in a sentence
1) Shields's alleged accomplices have not yet been dealt with.
2) Four alleged accomplices have been indicted for premeditated murder.
3) Twenty-one of Lafontant's alleged accomplices were also standing trial on the same charge.
alleged accomplice example sentences4) His alleged accomplice is accused of using chocolate to lure the girl from her home , NDTV reports.
5) His alleged accomplice , Joshua Komisarjevsky, is scheduled to stand trial for the murders in February 2011.
6) Valpreda's alleged accomplice , Giusepe Pinelli, an anarchist railroad worker, was defenestrated following an interrogation.
7) Alleged accomplice Yuri Zarutsky pleaded guilty to carrying out the attack , but he said he had acted alone.
8) His brother and alleged accomplice , Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed in a chaotic overnight shootout with police.
9) One of his alleged accomplices lived in the house of the headman of the village where the theft took place.
10) His alleged accomplice , Omkar Pradhan, 23, a fine arts graduate from Pune, was arrested on Wednesday.
11) Today , that hypothesis took a giant step toward being proven after police arrested lead dancer Pavel Dmitrichenko and two alleged accomplices .
12) The unreliability of such evidence is intolerably compounded when the alleged accomplice does not testify and cannot be tested by cross-examination.
13) Prosecutors say a man they identify as Mack is then heard yelling, "You hit me. . . Kill him!" Officials say Mack was shot by his alleged accomplice during the chaos.
14) Two alleged accomplices to assassin John Wilkes Booth were briefly imprisoned aboard during April 1865 to prevent the mobs from meting out their own justice.
15) Here, Samuel's mother knew all about where he was, and she could have tipped off any alleged accomplices long before the solicitor got a chance to do so inadvertently.
example sentences with alleged accomplice16) By the beginning of the elections, detention term for Kvachkov as well as for his alleged accomplices had been extended until 18 December, to pitch him out from the race.
17) Amar said three of Sidik 's alleged accomplices were killed and four others were arrested by police during a separate raid near Jakarta last month.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleged accomplice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleged accomplice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleged accomplice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleged accomplice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleged accomplice.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleged accomplice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleged accomplice
Compound Sentences with alleged accomplice
Complex Sentences with alleged accomplice
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleged accomplice