airy space in a sentence
1) The result is a comfortable, airy space perfect for a private getaway.
2) Living room and dining area have a vaulted ceiling creating an airy space .
3) The galley is an airy , pleasant space in which to work some culinary magic.
airy space example sentences4) It 's a light and airy space , off a curious Fifties Formica-clad kitchen.
5) It 's huge, so it feels like a big airy space where you can breathe.
6) Röhsska Café at the Röhsska is an airy space with high ceilings and a feeling of calm.
7) A tile-floored, slate-roofed garden room is an inviting warm, airy space with front and rear doors.
8) Ask Deb Nelson: An open, airy space 2 (2 of 3) Hi Deb.
9) This charming, airy space around the main pool is perfect for relaxing in clean, uncluttered Scandinavian-designed environment.
10) Here Velázquez seems to have painted the airy space itself, which becomes a tangible presence in the work.
11) The windows also naturally illuminate the open-concept living area, which is a bright and airy space of double-height proportions.
12) And rather than creating a massive airy space , the company is deliberately reducing the amount of square feet per person.
13) He was attracted also to airy spaces and changing light in nature, a sensibility that ties him to the Impressionists.
14) With its magnificent Jacobean staircase, hammer beam roof and 10 airy gallery spaces , it rightly bears the name Gallery in the Vale of the Widow.
15) She was in their living room, an airy space with exposed beams and art work, by both of them, on the walls.
example sentences with airy space16) This control is carried through into the dining room, a pleasantly airy space with 280 seats and a no-smoking section that has big windows looking towards Ilkley Moor.
17) Both enjoy the same 375hp, all aluminum V8, the same two-speed electronic transfer gearbox for sublimely competent off road abilities, and similarly airy cabin space .
18) The restaurant, which opened in June 2013 at 1 Penn Plaza, New Brunswick, has utilitarian décor in an airy , clean space .
19) With soaring ceilings in a post-industrial glass and steel building, this is a bright and airy space with a menu that's pure Napa.
20) The living room was designed as an airy , indoor public space with views of both Citadel Hill and Halifax Harbour as well as the civic square below.
21) In order to maximise the feeling of light it is best to use a less coloured palette - pale tones for a light and airy space .
22) He spoke of the "large, airy space and clean, efficient office layout", as he declared the building ready for business.
23) When we finish , Mary Helen leans into her webcam - which gives me a full view of her airy space in New York's Soho where the live class is in session.
24) The Solara is a pergola that has louvered slats that may be opened and closed , providing the options of an enclosure or an open airy space .
25) The show's original set, meanwhile, was an airy , open loft-style space that was leftover from a canceled ABC show.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airy space
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airy space with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airy space
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airy space in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airy space.
20 examples of simple sentences of airy space. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airy space
Compound Sentences with airy space
Complex Sentences with airy space
Compound-Complex Sentences with airy space