open airway in a sentence
1) Many traditional treatments use cumbersome pressurization equipment to open the airway .
2) This is a pill that helps open the airways .
3) B: open the airway and ventilate.
open airway example sentences4) Open the airway , position the mask, and simulate ventilations.
5) Taking medicines Asthma medicines work by opening the lung airways .
6) Several attempts to adequately open a trauma patient's airway with the jaw-thrust?
7) If breathing has stopped, or if the person's airways are blocked, open the airways .
8) Salbutamol and other beta-2 agonists open airways that can constrict in the presence of histamine.
9) Begin CPR by opening the victim's airway by gently tilting the head back and moving the jaw forward.
10) The SnoreLess Pillow elevates , aligns and opens the throat airway for healthier breathing and quieter evenings for all.
11) Medications that open the airways (bronchodilators or inhalers) are used to quickly relieve any moderate or severe asthma attack.
12) Which of the following techniques represents the MOST appropriate method of opening the airway of an infant with no suspected neck injury?
13) A tracheostomy, a surgical procedure to open a direct airway to the windpipe through an incision on the neck is not necessary in these patients.
14) This is a reminder to be aware of potential neck injuries to a patient, as opening the airway may cause further damage unless a special technique is used.
15) In this simple usage, the rescuer is required to open the airway (using a technique such as "head tilt - chin lift"), then check for normal breathing.
example sentences with open airway16) When the airway is opened during CPR, the rescuer should look into the mouth for an object causing obstruction, and remove it if it is evident.
17) All three shows opened the airways and let the listeners speak their minds and let other listeners who were looking for loved ones search for them by descriptions.
18) Tracheotomy consists of making an incision on the front of the neck and opening a direct airway through an incision in the trachea.
19) If the victim does not respond, turn him on to his back and open the airway using the head-tilt/chin-lift.
20) Do not move the victim unless he is in immediate danger of further injury or you need to open an airway for them to breathe. 
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of open airway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of open airway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with open airway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word open airway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with open airway.
20 examples of simple sentences of open airway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of open airway
Compound Sentences with open airway
Complex Sentences with open airway
Compound-Complex Sentences with open airway