low airway in a sentence
1) B: infection of the lower airways .
2) The larynx connects the upper and lower airways .
3) Mucoid impaction of the upper and lower airways is a common finding.
low airway example sentences4) During allergen deposition the patient should hold their breath to avoid inhaling allergen into lower airways .
5) So that the larynx is sometimes included in the upper airway and sometimes in the lower airway .
6) The respiratory tract can be divided into an upper airway, a lower airway and the lungs.
7) RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the lower airways ) and pneumonia in babies.
8) It is characterized by inflammation of the lower airways and destruction of lung tissue that limit airflow and pulmonary function .
9) Recurrent airway Obstruction (RAO): Disease of the lower airways , resulting in coughing and exercise intolerance.
10) The tracheotomy also keeps his lower airway free from secretions and protects his lungs from inhaled saliva or other material that could cause aspiration pneumonia.
11) Sycotic co is one of the most useful homeopathic nosodes for persisting post-infective catarrh in the ears, nose, sinuses or lower airways .
12) Less soluble gases (e.g. nitrogen dioxide, phosgene, ozone) may not dissolve until they are well into the respiratory tract, often reaching the lower airways .
13) The low altitude airways in the U.S. which can be navigated using VOR Navaids have names that start with the letter V, and are therefore called Victor Airways.
14) Damage of the lower airways can manifest itself later as well, due to fine particles of zinc chloride and traces of phosgene.
15) Oxygen and other compressed gasses are used in conjunction with a nebulizer for topical delivery of medications to the upper and lower airways .
example sentences with low airway16) Proximal divisions (those closest to the top of the tree, such as the bronchi) mainly function to transmit air to the lower airways .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low airway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low airway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low airway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low airway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low airway.
20 examples of simple sentences of low airway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low airway
Compound Sentences with low airway
Complex Sentences with low airway
Compound-Complex Sentences with low airway