airway inflammation in a sentence
1) They relieve airway inflammation and swelling.
2) Follow-up CT showed decrease of airway inflammation and tree-in-bud opacities.
3) Pollutants can affect the lung by altering its immune response and airway inflammation .
airway inflammation example sentences4) Asthma , characterized by chronic airway inflammation , can be fatal if not properly managed.
5) Mice with H. pylori were fine ; those without suffered airway inflammation , the hallmark of asthma.
6) Corticosteroids are very effective at reducing airway inflammation , and in prolonged dosing may reduce airway hyper-responsiveness.
7) Mild eosinophilic airway inflammation was aggravated among highly trained swimmers who remained active during the 5-year follow-up.
8) ABPA causes airway inflammation , leading to bronchiectasis-a condition marked by abnormal dilation of the airways.
9) This airway inflammation can involve only one part of the airways or the entire length of the airways.
10) Evidence suggests adverse respiratory effects such as airway inflammation , decreased lung function and exacerbation of asthma, particularly by rhinoviruses.
11) Typically, airway inflammation has been produced by sensitization, exposure to cigarette smoke, sulphur dioxide or angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.
12) These microbial infections result in chronic lower airway inflammation , impaired mucociliary clearance, an increase in mucous production and eventually asthma.
13) With regard to indices of airway inflammation and injury, fewer data are available than for the studies of lung function effects.
14) During exacerbations, airway inflammation is also increased, resulting in increased hyperinflation, reduced expiratory airflow and worsening of gas transfer.
15) Asthma causes wheezing, and often cough and breathlessness too, due to airway obstruction with smooth muscle contraction and airway inflammation .
example sentences with airway inflammation16) It occurs less frequently in stallions than mares or geldings, and it is associated with airway inflammation and with increasing age.
17) T lymphocytes and NH cells in the asthmatic lung produce proteins named interleukin (IL)-5 and IL-13 that are responsible for severe airway inflammation .
18) Because Advair contains both a beta-agonist and steroids, thus reducing the risk of airway passage inflammation , the pane backed that drug.
19) They speculate that EPA present in the fish may prevent the development of asthma or reduce its severity by reducing airway inflammation and responsiveness.
20) Background: Mild eosinophilic airway inflammation and bronchial hyperresponsiveness-ie, mild asthma-have been shown to affect a high proportion of endurance athletes.
21) Considering that airway inflammation is one reason people with asthma have a hard time breathing, then using this particular hormone sounds like a bad idea.
22) In a research report appearing in the February 2012 print issue, researchers show a link between common environmental bacteria and airway inflammation .
23) The test is helping to guide treatment decisions and is the first to measure airway inflammation -- the major underlying cause of asthma .
24) Studies of airway inflammation during space flight (NOA-1)
25) "An important new development in our understanding of this disease is the occurrence of airway inflammation even when patients are symptom-free.
26) There is evidence of airway inflammation even in newly diagnosed asthma patients within two to twelve months after their first symptoms .
27) Prednisone (0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg IV or PO q8h for 24 to 48 hours postoperatively 2 ) may be used to help decrease airway inflammation .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airway inflammation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airway inflammation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airway inflammation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airway inflammation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airway inflammation.
20 examples of simple sentences of airway inflammation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airway inflammation
Compound Sentences with airway inflammation
Complex Sentences with airway inflammation
Compound-Complex Sentences with airway inflammation