airway obstruction in a sentence
1) D: a foreign body airway obstruction .
2) Sleep related upper airway obstruction and hypoxaemia in sickle cell disease.
3) Also, facial growth can be affected by chronic airway obstruction .
airway obstruction example sentences4) Tests showed that many of the children suffered from airway obstruction .
5) Tracheal collapse is a common cause of airway obstruction in dogs.
6) This would lead to acute airway obstruction requiring an emergency tracheostomy.
7) Anesthetic recovery in patients with dynamic upper airway obstruction is extremely difficult.
8) Upper airway obstruction from tonsillar hypertrophy is rare.
9) Subglottic lesions may cause stridor and life-threatening airway obstruction .
10) B: foreign body airway obstruction .
11) B: foreign body airway obstruction .
12) Therefore causing a more dramatic clinical picture of upper airway obstruction . 2.
13) These conditions may include airway obstruction , cold environmental temperatures, and cardiac arrest.
14) It is often used to determine the amount of airway obstruction you have.
15) Assess the severity of airway obstruction .
example sentences with airway obstruction16) Pulmonary involvement in PBC includes interstitial lung disease and airways obstruction .
17) Upper airway obstruction was reported at all ages ranging from 4 weeks to 78 years.
18) Hospitalization may be required in severe cases, particularly when there is airway obstruction .
19) B: airway obstruction is common in children because of their large uvula.
20) Sleep apneaSleep apnea stemming from an upper airway obstruction has been associated with bedwetting.
21) In OSA, recurrent interruptions of respiration during sleep are associated with temporary airway obstruction .
22) Actual or impending airway obstruction is a common indication for intubation of the trachea.
23) Nasal airway obstruction can be caused by several mechanisms and sites within the nasal passage.
24) Conditions like impending airway obstruction , enlargening neck hematoma, or unconsciousness require intubation.
25) It can cause chemical airway obstruction requiring hospitalization of the infant even in very dilute quantities.
26) These findings of hyperinflation and aerophagia suggested an upper airway obstruction so neck radiographs were requested.
27) Indications for intubation include airway obstruction , inability to protect the airway, and respiratory failure.
28) Laryngeal perichondritis, the inflammation of the perichondrium of laryngeal cartilages, causing airway obstruction .
How to use airway obstruction in a sentence29) Patients with extra-thoracic dynamic airway obstruction (e.g. laryngeal paralysis) will have severe inspiratory difficulty.
30) Patients with dynamic airway obstruction such as laryngeal paralysis or collapsing trachea may present in severe respiratory distress.
31) This palliative procedure bypasses the upper airway and allows for relief of dyspnea caused by upper airway obstruction .
32) This resembles airways obstruction which is why some use the term chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to describe emphysema.
33) Cricothyrotomy - when the patient has total upper airway obstruction , then cricothyrotomy is the procedure of choice.
34) When this " airway obstruction " didn't result in brain death, it somehow magically turned into bipolar.
35) If the victim has signs of mild airway obstruction , encourage him to continue coughing; do nothing else.
36) It involves repetitive episodes of complete or partial upper airway obstruction occurring during sleep despite an ongoing effort to breathe.
37) In the larynx, there was a soft tissue opacity mass that was responsible for the upper airway obstruction .
38) Airway obstruction due to swollen tonsils may cause mouth breathing, snoring, nocturnal breathing pauses, or sleep apnea.
39) Inspiratory dyspnoea is usually associated with URT disease resulting in airway obstruction , or pleural disease preventing full lung expansion.
40) It is sometimes directly followed by a rapid inhalation (inspiration), in particular when assessing possible upper airway obstruction .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airway obstruction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airway obstruction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airway obstruction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airway obstruction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airway obstruction.
20 examples of simple sentences of airway obstruction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airway obstruction
Compound Sentences with airway obstruction
Complex Sentences with airway obstruction
Compound-Complex Sentences with airway obstruction