airglow in a sentence
1) Airglow gets worse at solar maximum.
2) Airglow can add a faint green or red color to the sky background.
3) Scientists use the interferometer to study airglow in the Earth's atmosphere.
airglow example sentences4) There is some light pollution in the sky, but mostly it is airglow .
5) They took 44 pictures as part of this experiment with three being of actual airglow .
6) This is caused by two main sources: " airglow " and "scattered light".
7) The airglow observed over Ganymede is not spatially homogeneous like that over Europa.
8) This compromise proved to be appropriate for the dim and diffuse zodiacal light and airglow .
9) Such observations are difficult because of the bright airglow from the night sky at these wavelengths.
10) These natural airglow emissions also increase the sky brightness that is recorded on long-exposure deep-sky astrophotographs.
11) These filters also work even at dark-sky sites with no light pollution by filtering out airglow .
12) The general term for the phenomenon is " airglow " and the process that creates it is chemiluminescence .
13) Being above the atmosphere eliminates the problem of airglow , allowing Hubble to make observations of ultrafaint objects.
14) When the ions collide with electrically neutral particles they recombine and emit photons in the process, causing airglow .
15) HST actually observed airglow of atomic oxygen in the far-ultraviolet at the wavelengths 130.4 nm and 135.6 nm.
example sentences with airglow16) And S-11 involved the astronauts trying to image the Earth's airglow in the atomic oxygen and sodium light spectra.
17) Ground-based telescopes cannot compensate for airglow on ultrafaint objects, and so very faint objects require unwieldy and inefficient exposure times.
18) Airglow is the brightest component and is caused by oxygen atoms glowing in the upper atmosphere which are excited by solar ultraviolet radiation.
19) The reason these filters work so well is that they increase the signal-to-noise ratio in the image (emission lines vs light pollution and airglow ).
20) The faint gold and green line of airglow -caused by ultraviolet radiation exciting the gas molecules in the upper atmosphere-parallels the horizon (or Earth limb).
21) Jupiter's thermosphere is located at pressures lower than 1 μbar and demonstrates such phenomena as airglow , polar aurorae and X-ray emissions.
22) SRI researchers made the first observation of visible light emitted by oxygen atoms in the night-side airglow of Venus, offering new insight into the planet's atmosphere.
23) Such an airglow is excited when molecular oxygen is dissociated by electron impacts, evidence of a significant neutral atmosphere composed predominantly of O2 molecules.
24) Gordon Garradd has some nice photos of structured airglow at his Web site:
25) " Most of them break up before they reach the airglow sweetspot, but some of them don't.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airglow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airglow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airglow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airglow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airglow.
20 examples of simple sentences of airglow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airglow
Compound Sentences with airglow
Complex Sentences with airglow
Compound-Complex Sentences with airglow