airgap in a sentence
1) Hence the airgap size in flyback transformer cores is big.
2) The airgaps will also reduce the measuring accuracy in the non-saturated region of operation.
3) The small airgap has only very limited influence on the other properties of the CT.
airgap example sentences4) This type of CT has relatively big airgaps in order to reduce the remanence to practically zero level.
5) At the same time, these airgaps minimize the influence of the DC-component from the primary fault current.
6) This CT has a magnetic core without any airgap and a remanent flux might remain for almost infinite time.
7) This CT is made with a small airgap to reduce the remanence to a level that does not exceed 10% of the saturation flux.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airgap
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airgap with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airgap
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airgap in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airgap.
20 examples of simple sentences of airgap. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airgap
Compound Sentences with airgap
Complex Sentences with airgap
Compound-Complex Sentences with airgap