bomb airfield in a sentence
1) airfields were bombed and surrounding water mined.
2) B-24s bombed Udine airfield and Fier radar station.
3) More huge formations passed over the heads and bombed the other airfields .
bomb airfield example sentences4) Gilgit airfield was bombed by Tempests on 4 November 1948.
5) The Utti airfield was bombed by the Soviet airforce.
6) Russian fighters also bombed a military airfield in Marneuli, near Tbilisi.
7) The Japanese fighters compounded the humiliation by executing aerobatics over the bombed airfield .
8) On 5 July the group bombed an airfield at Gerbini, Sicily.
9) Whenever they spotted any movement on the ground, they bombed the airfield .
10) On 3 July a single aircraft bombed the El Haman airfield in Libya.
11) The next day the Japs bombed the Myitkyina airfield and air evacuation ceased.
12) In November, Nos. 77 and 82 Squadrons dive bombed Japanese airfields on Halmahera.
13) Most of the airfields bombed by the Luftwaffe destroyed empty hangars, and unserviceable machines.
14) The CANTs opened hostilities against Yugoslavia, on 6 April 1941, bombing Mostar airfield .
15) Planes bombed Japanese airfields and ships at Formosa (Taiwan) on 3 January.
example sentences with bomb airfield16) F-16s from the Royal Norwegian Airforce bombed an airfield in Libya during the night.
17) On the night of 16-17 April 1941 the airfield was bombed ; there was no significant damage.
18) The Nakajima plant was finally attacked in April 1945, but the Tama airfield never was bombed .
19) Galland stated in an interview that the aircraft dropped the leg "after" bombing Galland's airfield .
20) Some 72 B-17s of the 99th bomb Group bombed the airfield at Bocca di Falco.
21) Nevertheless, Rangoon and Mingaladon airfield were successfully bombed , with the city suffering more than 1,000 dead.
22) On 11 June, the 99th took off to bomb a German airfield at Focşani, Romania.
23) One last Allied effort was made by 70 B-24 Liberators, which bombed airfields around Bari in Italy.
24) The 69th arrived at Guadalcanal on 31 December and immediately bombed the Japanese airfield under construction at Munda.
25) Their first attack against North Korea was on 29 June, when they bombed the main airfield in Pyongyang.
26) The airfield was quickly bombed by the Luftwaffe, who chose to build a new airport in the same location.
27) They bomb the airfields and we shoot down their bombers, lots of young men die but we expect to win.
28) Mary Alice flew in the low box and bombed an airfield in France, going in at only 12,000 'ft '.
How to use bomb airfield in a sentence29) Having completed an uneventful patrol, the two pilots were approaching their El Adem base when they spotted three Blenheims preparing to bomb the airfield .
30) Port Stanley airfield was bombed and made inoperable, said the Ministry of Defence through what the press called 'The 'I speak your weight'' spokesperson.
31) Both had been descending towards Baishi-Yi to refuel at 13:45 when they spotted 27 Japanese bombers heading from the south-west to bomb the airfield .
32) On December 16, 1941, Donald and Lt. Emmett Gibson were at Clark Field when Japanese planes appeared to bomb the airfield once more.
33) The IAF also bombed other airfields including the abandoned WWII airfields of Comilla, Lalmanirhat and Shamsher Nagar through the war, denying their use to PAF.
34) The heaviest being on 20 May when 90 B-17 Flying Fortresses bombed the airfield and a follow-up raid on 24 May when 151 B-24 Liberators again attacked it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bomb airfield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bomb airfield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bomb airfield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bomb airfield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bomb airfield.
20 examples of simple sentences of bomb airfield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bomb airfield
Compound Sentences with bomb airfield
Complex Sentences with bomb airfield
Compound-Complex Sentences with bomb airfield