airframe in a sentence
1) Each contract was worth $15 million develop airframe designs.
2) This change required significant airframe redesign and introduced integration challenges.
3) Two airframe configurations were tested during the prototype stage.
airframe example sentences4) No airframe - and very minor cockpit modifications were made.
5) The airframe itself doesn't really matter anymore.
6) Work has steadily progressed on this airframe .
7) This prevents airframe electrical noise from entering the system.
8) The budget for the airframe derivative was $500 million.
9) Other changes to the airframe are noted above.
10) The 787 airframe underwent extensive structural testing during this time.
11) To demonstrate control of the asymmetric airframe .
12) The airframe is unlikely to last through the required lifespan.
13) Pilots are experienced FAA airframe and power plant mechanics.
14) The airframe's sound construction also enabled remarkable diving performance.
15) About 25 surviving airframes exist in museum collections worldwide.
example sentences with airframe16) Some work has commenced on this airframe .
17) The airframe was lost due to high impact with the ground.
18) Development of the missile airframe and engine progressed rapidly.
19) The airframe is not believed to have seen active service.
20) The rest of the airframe remained the same.
21) The fixed parts of the structure comprise the airframe .
22) These airframes were subsequently retired in 2004.
23) Two complete airframes were built for static and repeated load testing.
24) The test article passed all structural testing requirements before the airframe failed.
25) Many additional airframes remain as static displays in museums worldwide.
26) Most airframes are constructed from fiber glass and carbon fiber .
27) No original He 100 airframes are known to exist.
28) This entails tackling the major areas of corrosion on this airframe .
How to use airframe in a sentence29) Small amounts of work on this airframe are planned.
30) Same if you want to compare airframe efficiency.
31) The airframe is good enough and nothing seems wrong with it.
32) Examination of the airframe and engine did not reveal anomalies.
33) All three of the airframe proposals shared a number of features.
34) The airframe returned to texas in 2004.
35) Airframe life extension was offered as well.
36) The airframe was a H-1 variant rebuild.
37) The airframe is of semi-monocoque structure constructed primarily of aluminium alloys.
38) Rough field operations exert a lot of stress on airframes .
39) Unfortunately component production did not match the production of airframes .
40) The airframe is constructed of titanium and high-strength aluminium alloys.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airframe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airframe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airframe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airframe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airframe.
20 examples of simple sentences of airframe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airframe
Compound Sentences with airframe
Complex Sentences with airframe
Compound-Complex Sentences with airframe