airfield operation in a sentence
1) The operations group controls all flying and airfield operations .
2) The 12th operations Group controls all Instructor Pilot training and Randolph AFB airfield operations .
3) Such knowledge and appreciation is important to achieve efficient, safe and cost-effective airfield operations of aircraft.
airfield operation example sentences4) Airfield operations began on 30 November 1942 when the first B-17 Flying Fortress landed at the new base.
5) As an active civil airfield , operations at Duxford are regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
6) Under MDOT, the Maryland State Aviation Administration took over airfield operations and grew from three employees to more than 200.
7) A Combat Support Element forward deployed to Ormoc on the island of Leyte to provide airfield operations support for humanitarian aid delivery.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airfield operation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airfield operation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airfield operation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airfield operation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airfield operation.
20 examples of simple sentences of airfield operation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airfield operation
Compound Sentences with airfield operation
Complex Sentences with airfield operation
Compound-Complex Sentences with airfield operation