capture airfield in a sentence
1) The attempt was to establish a bridgehead and capture the airfield .
2) Often engineers had to repair and use a captured enemy airfield .
3) They captured a German airfield here on 27 March 1945.
capture airfield example sentences4) Aim of capturing Carpiquet airfield not achieved.
5) Soviet tanks immediately captured Hungary's airfields , highway junctions and bridges.
6) Captured Japanese airfield under construction at time of liberation, 1943.
7) They came from the captured airfield of Kahang in Malaya.
8) The airfields were captured by the Indian 5th Division on 22 April.
9) Advancing troops had supplies and ammunition airdropped to them or landed at captured airfields .
10) The primary mission of the Forty-fifth was to capture two airfields needed for Allied aircraft.
11) This was one of the few occasions where an airfield captured by paratroops has been recaptured.
12) On 8 November 1942, 466 aircraft from Gibraltar landed on captured North African airfields .
13) The unit reached Tianjin on 12 July 1937, stopping enemy ground forces from capturing this airfield .
14) Islamic State forces capture Tabqa airfield in Syrias Ar-Raqqah Governorate after a lengthy campaign.
15) It likely that some of these units moved into captured French airfields by the 3 June.
example sentences with capture airfield16) The airfield was captured the next day, and the regiment began clearing operations toward Nafutan Point.
17) The airfield was not captured until a month later as the area became the scene of fierce fighting.
18) Sixteen thousand Allied infantry, primarily U.S. Marines, made an amphibious landing to capture the airfield in August.
19) May 17, 1944 Chinese troops, with the help of Merrill's Mauraders, captured Myitkina airfield .
20) On the second day, the 5th Marines moved to capture the airfield , push toward the eastern shore.
21) At daybreak, "Luftwaffe" fighter squadrons would then fly in from Brittany and land on the captured airfields .
22) Captured airfields contained a wide variety of runways, most commonly Asphalt; Concrete; Macadam or Tar-Penetrated Macadam.
23) The squadron flight surgeon and several pharmacists' mates were on the first hospital plane to land on the captured airfield .
24) With similar ease the 4th Marines of the 6th Marine Division captured the more elaborate Yontan airfield by 1130.
25) On 17 May, the Marauders and Chinese forces captured the Myitkyina airfield , the only all-weather airfield in Burma.
26) As the division advanced towards its main objective to capture the airfields at Biscari and Comiso, German forces pushed back.
27) As a prelude Operation Windsor, a postponed attack to capture the airfield at Carpiquet just outside Caen, was mounted.
28) The Asiatic fleet had attacked a combined Anglo-Indian aerial force, captured the Burmese airfields , and Australia and the Pacific islands.
How to use capture airfield in a sentence29) airfields captured or established to support combat operations during the Western Allied Invasion Of Germany (1 February-8 May 1945).
30) By July 3 a westward enemy attack had captured a major airfield at Kimpo and the West Sea port of Inch'on.
31) Both were to drive inland to capture airfields ; and a regiment of the 45th was to make contact with Montgomery still farther east, at Ragusa.
32) The 250 th Airborne regiment accompanied by one battalion from the 201st Airborne Regiment began landing near Znamenka with the aim of capturing the airfield there.
33) On July 10, seven Yak-7s were hidden at the captured Kimpo airfield and used in strikes against UN positions at Cheongju.
34) The planes flew from the United Kingdom to Italy via Gibraltar or Marrakech and moved to recently captured airfields in the Rome area.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of capture airfield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of capture airfield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with capture airfield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word capture airfield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with capture airfield.
20 examples of simple sentences of capture airfield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of capture airfield
Compound Sentences with capture airfield
Complex Sentences with capture airfield
Compound-Complex Sentences with capture airfield