military airbase in a sentence
1) A military airbase was installed to transport aid via air.
2) There were 13 military airbases in Libya.
3) A team from the US has already inspected these military airbases .
military airbase example sentences4) Some airports, typically military airbases , have long runways used as emergency landing sites.
5) Russian military aircraft bombed a Georgian military airbase in Marneuli, killing three soldiers.
6) Celle Air Base is a controlled military airbase where visual and instrument flights are allowed.
7) This military airbase belongs to the Northwestern Region of the Mexican Air Force.
8) Smolensk North Airport is a former military airbase now in mixed military-civilian use.
9) The Ukrainian government announced that a military airbase near Kramatorsk was being retaken from rebels.
10) Bitburg had a military airbase that is not active but still houses American troops and civilians.
11) His motorcade was going to Islamabad from the high-security Chaklala military airbase in Rawalpindi.
12) As a military airbase , civilian access is severely restricted, but is possible with prior coordination and good reason.
13) The reports come amid fighting at the country's principal military airbase at Bagram, 40 miles from the capital.
14) The rain passed and we took off, only to be forced to land at the military airbase at Butterworth.
15) It has been a civilian airport since July 1, 2003, sharing facilities with the military airbase of Los Llanos.
example sentences with military airbase16) It is the only airport in the state and operates as a civil enclave in a military airbase named INS Hansa.
17) Pockets of fighting continued at the military airbase , adjacent to the civilian airport, which had come under full rebel control.
18) It was built as a military airbase during the Cold War by the East German government, and has a very spooky air about it.
19) While later airports like Kallang and Paya Lebar have been closed and turned into a military airbase respectively, Seletar is still in use to this day.
20) On 4 April, two Royal Jordanian Air Force fighter jets arrived at a military airbase in the European Union to support the coalition.
21) In late April and early May, rebel counterattacks successfully retook the city, culminating in the fall of the airport and nearby military airbase on 11 May.
22) Soesterberg Air Base was a Royal Netherlands Air Force military airbase located in Soesterberg, 14 km 1 lk=on east-northeast of Utrecht.
23) Station Group Banak (), formerly Banak Air Station (), is a military airbase located at Banak, just north of Lakselv in Porsanger, Norway.
24) Many of the visiting leaders had to be evacuated from the venue by helicopter to a nearby military airbase , although none were injured.
25) However the New Zealanders go missing while on a mission to destroy Wirrawee Airfield (which is being used as a major military airbase ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of military airbase
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of military airbase with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with military airbase
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word military airbase in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with military airbase.
20 examples of simple sentences of military airbase. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of military airbase
Compound Sentences with military airbase
Complex Sentences with military airbase
Compound-Complex Sentences with military airbase