aid programme in a sentence
1) A shrewd aid programme does us a favour.
2) West Germany has already begun its aid programme .
3) For services to the aid development programme in Bangladesh.
aid programme example sentences4) Outside aid programmes have initiated reef monitoring projects in the Maldives.
5) The quality of Britain's overseas aid programme is second to none.
6) In 1977 an aid programme was introduced to improve the fish processing industries.
7) Cafod set up a £100,000 aid programme on 21 August.
8) This report examines the factors that make aid programmes successful or not.
9) Tackling poverty will be the top priority of our aid programme .
10) America's food aid programme provides a massive hidden subsidy to its farmers.
11) Such an approach is part of Japan 's aid programme in Africa.
12) This work is both a vital and complimentary part of any balanced aid programme .
13) British companies are, in fact, the main beneficiaries of the aid programme .
14) He has worked on financial aid programmes in developing countries of Africa and Asia.
15) Key aims of the British aid programme are to alleviate poverty and promote human rights.
example sentences with aid programme16) Aid programmes which aim to increase production in developing nations have contributed to the problem.
17) The UK suspended its budgetary aid programme in 2012, freezing a £21 million donation.
18) As aid charities also say , you can't have effective aid programmes without adequate security.
19) However, the UN remains constantly engaged in Iraq through the staff of various aid programmes .
20) The member states are expected to have certain common objectives concerning the conduct of their aid programmes .
21) Based on interviews with beneficiaries in four countries, it examines aid programmes to the justice sector.
22) This is the primary reason that US foreign aid programmes have died since the passage of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings.
23) Mr. Walker: The urban aid programme to the Principality is of particular help to north Wales.
24) In 1957 the Pakistan Air Force received 100 American-built F-86 Sabres under the U.S. aid programme .
25) The USA on Nov. 13 suspended a US$19,000,000 aid programme , demanding progress on democratization.
26) Though China and Russia endorsed the proposal, U.S. and Japan refrained from joining the aid programme .
27) According to The World Bank, aid programmes are beset by corruption, bad administration and under-payments.
28) Photograph : Alamy Spain 's commitment to increasing its aid programme in the 2000s was remarkable.
How to use aid programme in a sentence29) Schlesinger suggested that America might have to re-examine its military aid programme to Turkey as a consequence.
30) It is more appropriate to examine the impact of aid programmes and projects in aggregate on a particular country.
31) For those who do say that, it does not reflect the underlying growth in the aid programme .
32) The latter designated special weeks for the production or collection of goods to be contributed to the aid programme .
33) It is claimed to be one of the largest projects ever funded by the British government's aid programme .
34) Under consideration was extension of the EC aid programmes to Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Romania and Bulgaria.
35) M programme in 2004-5 through a grant from the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs' Irish aid programme .
36) This year - 1991-92 - our aid programme is £1,789 million, which is 10 per cent.
37) AN emergency aid programme was promised for flood-devastated North Wales yesterday as the sun shone on a massive mopping-up operation.
38) Our aid programme next year (excluding aid to Eastern Europe and the CIS) will reach £1,800 million.
39) Our donors include WWF , Spanish NGO Ipade , the Australian overseas aid programme and the UN Development programme .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid programme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid programme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid programme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid programme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid programme.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid programme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid programme
Compound Sentences with aid programme
Complex Sentences with aid programme
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid programme