aid charity in a sentence
1) But aid charities warned diverting money was potentially a major backward step .
2) Some 2000 stewards are organised by the aid charity Oxfam.
3) DEC is made up of 14 leading UK aid charities .
aid charity example sentences4) The aid charity "Kimse Yok Mu?
5) A world-class athlete, he is extremely physically fit and performs acrobatics to aid charity events.
6) The proceeds of "Father and Son" were donated to the Band aid charity .
7) As aid charities also say , you can't have effective aid programmes without adequate security.
8) The proceeds went to the City of Joy aid charity to aid underprivileged children in India.
9) She also appeared at the 1985 Live aid charity concert, where she performed "Into the Groove".
10) THE row over the use of the Red Cross symbol by a Cleveland aid charity appears to have been resolved.
11) Status Quo's final appearance with the Kircher line-up opened the Live aid charity event at Wembley in July 1985.
12) During the 2002 Winter Olympics effort, she co-chaired the Olympic aid charity , which provides athletic activities and programs for children in war-torn regions.
13) On 13 July 1985, Tears for Fears were scheduled to perform at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia for Bob Geldof's Live aid charity event.
14) She was also part of the Ferry aid charity single "Let It Be", which was a UK number 1, 13 years and 26 days after Quatro's last UK number 1.
15) At the end of 1984, the band performed on the Band aid charity single and in 1985 they performed at Wembley Stadium as part of Live Aid.
example sentences with aid charity16) In 1985, Collins was invited by Bob Geldof to perform at the Live aid charity event, which was a continuation of the fundraising effort for Ethiopia started by Band Aid.
17) In June 1985, Jagger teamed up with rock musician David Bowie in the music video "Dancing in the Street", which was recorded as part of the Live aid charity movement.
18) Unleash your inner superhero for first aid charity Daredevils are being urged to unleash their inner superhero to help raise money for a first aid charity.
19) Unleash your inner superhero for first aid charity Daredevils are being urged to unleash their inner superhero to help raise money for a first aid charity .
20) Aid Convoy - a humanitarian aid charity running convoys
21) 29 November - The Band aid charity single goes on sale.
22) Football club aids charity event
23) ca Golf event aids charity The Raymond James Legacy Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday at Cordova Bay Golf Course.
24) " The situation is getting worse," says Edwin Gariguez, the local head of Caritas, the Catholic aid charity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid charity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid charity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid charity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid charity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid charity.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid charity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid charity
Compound Sentences with aid charity
Complex Sentences with aid charity
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid charity