aid distribution in a sentence
1) Many benefitted from a recent aid distribution .
2) But aid distribution has been slow and inequitable.
3) Paul Mosely describes how policy is important, and that aid distribution is improper.
aid distribution example sentences4) But the enormous logistics challenges and magnitude of the disaster mean that aid distribution remains patchy .
5) Also, Sachs contends that democratization is not an integral part of having efficient aid distribution .
6) Haitian trade unions have recently been involved in the government committee in charge of coordinating aid distribution .
7) However, food aid distribution was not managed effectively and was poorly redistributed by regional and local authorities.
8) In the storm's wake, military personnel were deployed to assist in recovery efforts and aid distribution .
9) Myanmar officials agreed to allow the Yangon International Airport to be used as a logistical hub for aid distribution .
10) Delays in aid distribution led to angry appeals from aid workers and survivors, and looting and sporadic violence were observed.
11) In 2007, MINURCAT was deployed to minimize violence to civilians and prevent interference of aid distribution related to violence in Darfur.
12) The Food aid distribution scheme, which has been running for many years and helps the "Most Deprived People" in the EU, has been recently threatened with discontinuation.
13) Some argue that this results in a form of basic democracy on the level of camp administration, and that this have improved the efficiency of aid distribution .
14) Lynch voted for increased foreign aid to Pakistan in 2009, but along with Oversight Chairman John F. Tierney, he pushed for strict oversight of the aid's distribution .
15) Iris recognition technology has been implemented by BioID Technologies SA in Pakistan for UNHCR repatriation project to control aid distribution for Afghan refugees.
example sentences with aid distribution16) In this connection BESO was able to recruit Dr Eric Schumacher to advise on transport for emergency food aid distribution in Lesotho and Mozambique.
17) As rebels have widened control in Aleppo , the opposition has organized groups that run hospitals, courts, and aid distribution to keep the city going.
18) Aid distribution controversy
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid distribution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid distribution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid distribution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid distribution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid distribution.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid distribution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid distribution
Compound Sentences with aid distribution
Complex Sentences with aid distribution
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid distribution