aid officials in a sentence
1) Western aid officials criticized this program as too ambitious.
2) Aid officials and provisional government spokespersons appealed for urgent medical and food aid.
3) Aid officials , however, urged pay raises for those in useful jobs.
aid officials example sentences4) The High Level Forum is a gathering of aid officials and representatives of donor and recipient countries.
5) The inspector general found that aid officials had visited only 1 of 41 cooperatives randomly selected for audit.
6) Aid officials agree that conditions are far better than for the wretched Kurds stuck on the freezing mountains.
7) Aid officials often justify the agency's handouts by claiming that they persuade recipient governments to abandon pernicious economic policies.
8) Aid officials have not even documented the adverse effects of those policies--and thus have been unpersuasive when lobbying for reform.
9) International aid officials have endorsed the estimate , though President Benigno Aquino III and other Philippine officials say it is exaggerated.
10) In 2003, aid officials and representatives of donor and recipient countries gathered in Rome for the High Level Forum on Harmonization.
11) The last time foreign aid officials requested the Pakistan army to burn the fields, in 1985, the result was 13 dead.
12) Education Secretary Rod Paige and financial aid officials decided late last month they would enforce the law beginning with the 2001-02 application pool, Kozberg said.
13) On Aug. 24 aid officials said that the UN had once more suspended flights to Juba after shells landed near a plane unloading food at Juba's airport.
14) Aid officials and the UN praised the truce, but said it was not enough as fighting usually resumed immediately following the humanitarian ceasefires.
15) The term " net price "-commonly used by college and financial aid officials -didn't resonate with the high school students surveyed.
example sentences with aid officials16) " Friction With aid Workers Hariri makes no apologies for running what aid officials consider a criminal racket.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid officials
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid officials with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid officials
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid officials in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid officials.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid officials. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid officials
Compound Sentences with aid officials
Complex Sentences with aid officials
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid officials