aid flows in a sentence
1) Donors commit to disclosing regular and timely information on their aid flows .
2) The aid effectiveness literature also discusses two other possible outcomes of aid flows .
3) The budget identifier helps to explain aid flows in the context of the recipient government's own budget.
aid flows example sentences4) Rajan and Subramanian (2005) argue that aid flows reduce partner country competitiveness through exchange rate appreciations.
5) Aid flows to Tanzania were made conditional on the government privatising the water system in Dar es Salaam.
6) First, decide what you want to write about (eg: aid flows from the US).
7) The action sparked protests in Pakistan and threatened relations between the United States and Pakistan, including aid flows .
8) McGillivray advocates for the reduced volatility of aid flows , which can only be attained through analysis and coordination.
9) Aid flows have significantly increased over the last decade, but at the same time aid has become increasingly fragmented.
10) Restrictions on movement, faltering aid flows , a paralysed private sector, and a chronic fiscal crisis cloud the horizons.
11) Under these conditions, lower-than-expected aid flows in the first half of 2011 had an immediate impact on the Palestinian economy.
12) This means that Canadian aid flows will have to respect the priorities of its beneficiaries - the people living in poverty.
13) Revenues from internationally traded commodities , such as oil and copper in countries like Nigeria and Zambia, far exceed aid flows .
14) Zambia returned to the IMF fold in early 1990 on the basis of an agreed economic restructuring programme and debt rescheduling, which has also released new aid flows .
15) It found that 61% of aid flows were "phantom" rather than "real" - rising to almost 90% in the case of France and the United States.
example sentences with aid flows16) In the 1980s, aggregate Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has been roughly static, and per capita GDP has been falling at a time when net aid flows have been rising.
17) Future prospects depend heavily on the maintenance of aid flows , the encouragement of tourism, remittances, and the momentum of the government's development program.
18) Environmental aid flows have increased significantly, from roughly US$10 billion per year in the early 2000s, to roughly US$15 billion per year by the end of the decade.
19) More than 80% of Arab aid flows to other Arab countries, namely Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Yemen, Sudan, Bahrain, Lebanon, Oman.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid flows
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid flows with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid flows
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid flows in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid flows.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid flows. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid flows
Compound Sentences with aid flows
Complex Sentences with aid flows
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid flows