aid effort in a sentence
1) The various economic aid efforts have had mixed results .
2) Australia's aid effort has wiped out polio from the Pacific.
3) But worse could happen if the aid efforts don't succeed.
aid effort example sentences4) World War II stimulated a sustained U.S. Government foreign aid effort .
5) This was part of AID's effort to reform judicial systems.
6) The success in Egypt provided a model for aid efforts worldwide.
7) Good coordination of aid efforts between contributing countries and organizations is also vitally important.
8) There is always a time delay in mobilizing such a massive aid effort .
9) But the legislation is controversial not only because it could curtail aid efforts .
10) An international aid effort has prevented a major ecological disaster in Montenegro in Yugoslavia.
11) The DAC maintains and makes available unique and definitive statistics on the global aid effort .
12) As already noted, the DAC is a forum for the coordination of aid efforts .
13) The Turkish flotilla organizers have decided to pull out of this year's aid effort .
14) Reports of widespread famine began emerging, many from NGOs participating in the relief aid efforts .
15) Australia's aid efforts in Indonesia primarily focus on education, sustainable development and effective governance.
example sentences with aid effort16) But the area is largely inaccessible by vehicle, which was complicating rescue and aid efforts .
17) This article could provide students earning their MSW degree with useful insight into international aid efforts .
18) And while you're at it, send one of the aid efforts a check.
19) A poor railroad system hindered aid efforts , and the Peasant rebellions that resulted were forcefully crushed.
20) The aid effort is scandalously underfunded, with less than 20 per cent of the funds needed.
21) A few hundred demonstrators have halted an aid effort on which one and a half million depend.
22) Asian Americans from Oahu, including Japanese Americans, assisted with aid efforts following the attack.
23) Responses to the Black Saturday bushfires included immediate community response, donations, and international aid efforts .
24) In the aftermath of the failed aid effort , a deadly cholera outbreak has exploded across the country.
25) Another early question was what a donor could include when it reported its aid efforts to the committee.
26) The American government also announced that it would provide $100 million for the aid effort in Haiti.
27) This counterproductive effect of foreign aid is evident for federally funded programs and applicable to faith-based foreign aid efforts .
28) Most refugees in Jordan lack legal status and stay hidden for fear of deportation, making aid efforts difficult.
How to use aid effort in a sentence29) In July 1985, U2 played Live Aid, a follow-up to Band Aid's efforts .
30) Partly in recognition of the Live aid effort , Geldof received an honorary knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II.
31) The WHO and other agencies this say this hampers aid efforts and the ability of experts to reach victims.
32) Operation Oklahoma was a Mutual aid effort responding to the 2013 flash floods and wind storms in the United States.
33) Place and order now for the Evantage Marketing Suite and $ 700 will go directly to the relief aid efforts .
34) We must have partnership between government and non-government if we are to achieve any degree of success in our aid efforts .
35) The World Food Programme is participating in the aid effort in the Philippines , after the devastation left by typhoon Haiyan.
36) Special Forces Operators and other U.S. service members attached to Joint Special Operations Task Force Philippines also assisted in aid efforts .
37) Since then, he has served as a point person in the Rockaways to help coordinate rebuilding, restoration and aid efforts .
38) We will work together to coordinate the aid effort ," she said as EU health ministers met in Milan on Monday.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid effort
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid effort with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid effort
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid effort in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid effort.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid effort. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid effort
Compound Sentences with aid effort
Complex Sentences with aid effort
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid effort