affect storm in a sentence
1) The storm has already affected air traffic and may affect satellites .
2) Mobile is occasionally affected by major tropical storms and hurricanes.
3) The storm affected transportation across the Northeast.
affect storm example sentences4) Many traditional Halloween activities were affected by the storm .
5) Also affected by the storm was the agricultural sector.
6) Collegiate activities were also affected by the storm .
7) Have you been affected by the storm ?
8) A winter storm is affecting parts of Atlantic Canada.
9) A combination of events is creating a perfect storm affecting employee satisfaction.
10) On the west coast a major winter storm is affecting major cities.
11) Several cruises were affected by the storm throughout southern Baja California.
12) Severe winds and storms affected the United Kingdom throughout last winter.
13) Factors such as the speed of the storm greatly affect rainfall amounts.
14) Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen airports were affected by the storm .
15) The storm affected the Central Sierra and South Bay areas.
example sentences with affect storm16) Additionally, an estimated 20 million people were affected by the storm .
17) About 2,000 residents affected by the storm evacuated to government-run shelters.
18) An estimated 27,500 people were affected by the storm throughout Guatemala.
19) The storms affect roads and can cause problems for the unprepared recreationist.
20) Easterly waves and tropical storms also affect the area during this season.
21) All three coastal counties of the state were severely affected by the storm .
22) How do dust storms affect the local weather at the polar cap edge ?
23) They are affected by solar storms and space weather and can change dramatically .
24) Neighbouring Laos is also projected to be affected by the storm .
25) The telegraph lines in the past were affected by geomagnetic storms as well.
26) In addition you can view our high resolution radar for storms affecting the coastline!
27) The next day, the storm affected the Mauritius Islands with heavy rainfall.
28) There's not a single individual that was not affected by the storm .
How to use affect storm in a sentence29) The storm affected the Ryukyu Islands.
30) In total, more than 100 million people were affected by the 2000 dust storm .
31) Although the storm certainly affected North Korea as well, no reports are available.
32) Cold temperatures are occurring over the areas most significantly affected by the weekend ice storm .
33) This figure is down from 300,000 people affected by the storm over the weekend.
34) About 900000 acres of crops were affected by the storm , and 218 dams failed.
35) The island of Hispaniola was also predicted to be heavily affected by the storm .
36) The storm later affected the Canadian Maritimes, causing heavy disruption in Nova Scotia.
37) Additionally, an estimated 3 million people were affected by the storm throughout Southern China.
38) Transportation was widely affected by the storm , with many islands cut off by heavy seas.
39) The storm had affected the compass needles, a most unsettling omen to the superstitious sailors.
40) In addition, the Azores were affected by the unnamed subtropical storm at its peak strength.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect storm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect storm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect storm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect storm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect storm.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect storm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect storm
Compound Sentences with affect storm
Complex Sentences with affect storm
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect storm