affect disaster in a sentence
1) Clients often discovered disasters affecting share prices of stocks too late.
2) Individuals with disabilities are greatly affected by disasters .
3) How many people died or were affected by this disaster ?
affect disaster example sentences4) Millions of people have been affected by this disaster .
5) People affected by the Chernobyl disaster would also be questioned.
6) The number of people whose lives were affected by the disaster is enormous.
7) Malaysia donated RM100,000 for the children affected by the disaster .
8) Reproductive health interventions for communities affected by natural disasters require special knowledge and skills .
9) One third of farmland affected by the disaster still can't be used.
10) The natural disaster also affected the Sikh pilgrimage centre of Hemkund Sahib.
11) BAPS Charities has constructed more than 50 schools in areas affected by natural disasters .
12) Many residents of the City of Seattle had been affected by the disaster .
13) Many companies affected by the disaster are offering therapy services to employees and family members.
14) Yellow Scene: How would you say this disaster has personally affected you?
15) Broadband could also help the government provide aid efficiently, particularly in areas affected by disasters .
example sentences with affect disaster16) They are providing food, clothes, blankets and medicine to those affected by the disaster .
17) Pupils and alumni have frequently organised efforts across India to assist people affected by natural disasters .
18) A team may self-activate (self-deploy) when their own neighborhood is affected by disaster .
19) Teams in neighborhoods not affected by disaster may be deployed or activated by the sponsoring agency.
20) In Malaysia , the livelihoods of about 6 000 fishers have been affected by the disaster .
21) Previously, there were no comprehensive, authoritative, easy-to-use resources for people affected by disasters .
22) In all, about 125 children of the Olcott Memorial School were affected by the disaster .
23) The President may also provide temporary housing units directly to the displaced citizens affected by a major disaster .
24) disasters affect individuals differently, so UMCOR's approach to human trafficking survivors must also be individual.
25) PTO deposited on account of one disaster may be used only for employees affected by that disaster .
26) The disaster recovery guide outlines the process that a person affected by disaster goes through in easy-to-understand language.
27) Over the past year, grassroots groups have led recovery efforts to help those affected by the disaster .
28) This is the fund which provides immediate relief to people affected by major disasters anywhere in the world.
How to use affect disaster in a sentence29) Yet for many thousands of families affected by the 2013 disaster , there is little or no respite.
30) They are frequently used as temporary housing in areas affected by natural disasters , when restrictions are temporarily waived.
31) This means taking steps to ensure that disaster affected communities will be more resilient to future natural hazard events.
32) A big natural disaster affecting thousands of Americans gets a huge response, both in government and private giving.
33) The remaining 15% supports Lions projects overseas or helps people affected by natural disasters anywhere in the world.
34) There is a word, "earthquake children," for people whose perspectives were affected by the disaster .
35) According to reinsurer Munich Re, the private insurance industry will not be significantly affected by the disaster .
36) All proceeds will go to local charity Shelterbox for the people affected by the recent disasters in Japan.
37) Finally, recovery aims to restore the area affected by the disaster to its condition prior to the disaster.
38) Situation: Write to explain ways young people may respond to help people in other communities affected by natural disasters .
39) In addition to those individuals affected by a disaster , the American Red Cross provides immediate support to first responders.
40) Indonesia is frequently affected by natural disasters , in which the army is usually deployed to assist search and rescue operations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect disaster
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect disaster with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect disaster
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect disaster in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect disaster.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect disaster. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect disaster
Compound Sentences with affect disaster
Complex Sentences with affect disaster
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect disaster