affair come in a sentence
1) Why did such an irrational state of affairs come about?
2) How, precisely, did this state of affairs come about?
3) When affairs come to light, lives can be ruined and relationships destroyed.
affair come example sentences4) Sympathy for Sobers amid the affair came mainly from his fellow Barbadians.
5) Mann 's role in the affair came through his role as AR3 Lead Author.
6) Most supporters hold the local council responsible for this state of affairs having come to pass.
7) The affair came to light after a junior officer wrote about the extortion in his personal blog.
8) After an affair comes to light, the trust is gone and things wont be the same again.
9) And a similar state of affairs had meanwhile come about on the other side of the lines.
10) I did not want to be with someone that having an affair came so easy to do.
11) Most would agree that John Campbell's approach to current affairs comes from a genuine place of advocacy.
12) The truth about Martin's affair comes out soon after the baby's birth and Gail is devastated.
13) Their affair came to light when Antinori killed a fellow noble, Francesco Ginori, in self-defence.
14) Woods has been rebuilding his image after extramarital affairs came to light in 2009 that led to his divorce .
15) After Mold avoided several games in which Phillips was umpire, the affair came to a head in 1901.
example sentences with affair come16) When Sylvester demands more explanation, the other man, Chuck, begins explaining how their affair came about.
17) Edwards' admission that he engaged in an affair came less than a day after these warnings were published.
18) When affairs come to be troublesome, there ensues disorder; when the spirits are served so, difficulties ensue.
19) Although the PCW affair first came to light nearly nine years ago it remains the single largest City controversy on record.
20) Ranbir and Katrina's affair came out in the open for everyone when pictures of them holidaying in Ibiza were leaked.
21) The affair came amid the larger dispute between Whitehall and Salisbury regarding the terms under which Rhodesia could be granted sovereign independence.
22) Since the ability to draw is not seen as particularly important, this state of affairs has not come to the fore.
23) The first reforms that changed this state of affairs came in the 1920s with Law No.25 of 1920 and 1929.
24) Indian affairs now also came to be more closely examined in the British Parliament and more widely discussed in the British press.
25) John certainly gave Elizabeth plenty of reason to leave him, but she had stuck with him after the news of his affair came out.
26) According to Nigel Nicolson, the initiative to start the affair came as much on Virginia's side as on the more experienced Vita's.
27) The affair came to the knowledge of the pope the same night, some say by treachery among the conspirators, and others that he knew of Porcari's presence at Rome.
28) But the whole affair comes down to the ruthless prosecution of the Cold War by the Kennedys, often against the sober counsel of others within state power.
How to use affair come in a sentence29) An abrupt end to the affair came three days later when refugees were awakened before dawn and taken to airports to be flown back to Albania.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair come
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair come with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair come
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair come in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair come.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair come. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair come
Compound Sentences with affair come
Complex Sentences with affair come
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair come