affair become in a sentence
1) The affair became known as the "envelope affair".
2) Along the same line, office affairs are becoming more common.
3) Unfortunately, this affair became hugely controversial and divisive.
affair become example sentences4) Public affairs is rapidly becoming a speciality in Britain.
5) Woods went into therapy after his extramarital affairs became headlines .
6) The affair became more public in the parish than Farel expected.
7) The possibility of their affair becoming known to others really haunted him!
8) The affair became a "cause célèbre" that reportedly divided the country.
9) The affair eventually became a book, and the book became a masterpiece.
10) My fear is that such interference in Israel's affairs is rapidly becoming routine.
11) The affair becomes so big that the local government bans de derby for a few year.
12) His affairs had become a 'case' which were being given 'a hearing'.
13) As their affair became obvious to her parents, they were forbidden to see each other.
14) Watson's affair had become front-page news, during divorce proceedings, in the Baltimore newspapers.
15) Although Radio 270 quickly established itself as a successful local radio station, its affairs soon became complicated.
example sentences with affair become16) The affair then became bogged down in argument and procedural wrangles before the European Court of Justice.
17) The Toscanini affair became a "cause célèbre" and further increased "Boléro"'s fame.
18) A promised advance of an additional $40,000 against future contracting work was rescinded once the affair became public.
19) Whittle added that the affair had become more serious and their chemistry was "more than just physical".
20) In France the secretary of state for foreign affairs had now become one of the greatest of government ministers.
21) Mr Clinton made his speech on January 27, 1998 - five days after the Monica Lewinsky affair became public.
22) The affair became well known and Lord Cobham was ensuring that people kept a close watch on his wayward daughter.
23) Foreign affairs seldom became partisan issues (except for the annexation of Hawaii, which Republicans favored and Democrats opposed).
24) Whether or not there was any truth in them, the fact remains that rumours about her affairs became common gossip.
25) Her son from the affair eventually became Bishop of Ostia, and ordered her entombment in his cathedral when she died.
26) The affairs became even more complicated by the end of the 11th century driving the state into chaos and constant warfare.
27) In 1916 his millionaire father died and Beecham's financial affairs became too complicated for any further musical philanthropy on his part.
28) The travel office affair quickly became the first major ethics controversy of the Clinton presidency and an embarrassment for the new administration.
How to use affair become in a sentence29) But Antoni Dagnan himself, when the affair became revealed, maintained he knew nothing and was pointing to the Drozd brothers.
30) In the years that followed, press speculation dried up, scientific interest evaporated, and the whole affair became regarded as a laboured, pointless hoax.
31) In the late thirties various other agencies and organizations interested in Negro affairs became aware of the problem of the Negro in the armed forces.
32) I am the father of the Doctor and I want to tell him that I am with him very often trying to help him, and make his material affairs become more successful.
33) The moment a shot was fired the affair became general, and we drove in the French picquets, who rapidly retired, and we had little fighting all day.
34) It's sad to note that nowadays people seem to have taken their vows all too lightly that affairs have become more and more mainstream.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair become
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair become with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair become
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair become in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair become.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair become. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair become
Compound Sentences with affair become
Complex Sentences with affair become
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair become