aerosol droplet in a sentence
1) Ash particles may absorb these aerosol droplets onto their surfaces.
2) Other routes of infectivity include contact with contaminated water or mud and aerosol droplets .
3) It is known to be abundant in the clouds of Venus, in the form of aerosol droplets .
aerosol droplet example sentences4) Those that we commonly breathe include solvents (see Table 3), exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke and aerosol droplets .
5) The aerosol droplets have to be just the right size: too big and they may get trapped in noses, too small and they tend to be exhaled without staying in the lungs.
6) In cases where bovine TB is passed from animals to humans, it usually requires close contact and the bacteria can be inhaled in aerosol droplets from the animal.
7) When people with active pulmonary TB cough, sneeze, speak, sing, or spit, they expel infectious aerosol droplets 0.5 to 5.0 μm in diameter.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosol droplet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosol droplet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosol droplet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosol droplet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosol droplet.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosol droplet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosol droplet
Compound Sentences with aerosol droplet
Complex Sentences with aerosol droplet
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosol droplet