aeolian harp in a sentence
1) It was the reverberation of an existing system, like wind blowing through an aeolian harp .
2) The aeolian harp employs a very unusual method of sound production: the strings are excited by the movement of the air.
3) Note, also, the line: "Make me thy lyre, even as the forest is." The image of the poet as a lyre, or an aeolian harp (a wind harp) is an important romantic concept.
aeolian harp example sentences4) The standing crowd insisted on an encore and received Chopin's aeolian harp Etude , Op. 25, No. 1 after many bows from Lang.
5) These images and their being reconciled are described as analogous to the effects of an aeolian harp and Coleridge's pantheistic feelings towards nature.
6) as vague as hangers in a wardrobe or aeolian harps ,
7) Art of the States: Henry Cowell seven works by the composer, including "The Tides of Manaunaun" and " aeolian harp "
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeolian harp
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeolian harp with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeolian harp
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeolian harp in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeolian harp.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeolian harp. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeolian harp
Compound Sentences with aeolian harp
Complex Sentences with aeolian harp
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeolian harp